Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fresno game thread

vCash
    Kelly is putting up some numbers. Those receivers are wide the hell open too.

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    It is undeniable that Kelly looks good. His receivers are absolutely legit too. UM definitely has a good team, which we've known all offseason. I'll hold off judgement until I see them play a team with comparable atheletes. I still think they're going to have a tough time against teams that can grind their defense out on the ground and can take away their big plays and make them drive the length of the field (ie, Arkansas, Bama, LSU, hopefully us, etc.) They also always play much better at home and have struggled on natural grass.

As a side note- how shitty would they be offensively without Kelly? I'd say pretty awful.

vCash
    Virgil looked great on that drive. Looks like he may be a 4 year starter at Fresno after this game.

vCash
    Virgil looks great. I know we're better off with the qbs we have on our roster already, but I still wish it could have worked out for him to come to State. Oh well. OM looks ok, still, I'm not buying the hype. Bama wins next week by 10+ imo.

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Virgil looks fantastic. I'm just imagining Dak on these scrambles up the middle.

Banned
    vCash
    Dirty mother****ers in Oxford. Where are the stories like we saw with Dillon day

vCash
    Bears may score 80 today

vCash
    Gonna be a rude awakening next week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderclap View Post
    Gonna be a rude awakening next week.
    For who? I'm not so sure Bama will beat them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I am.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderclap View Post
    I am.
    I hope you're right

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I'm not sure either, but it will take a hell of an effort by OM. In the last 7 years, bama has been beat at home 3 times. Auburn (national champs that year) with cam (heisman) beat em in '10. Lsu (national runner up) behind one of the best defenses in modern sec history beat them in OT. aTm behind Manziel (heisman) beat them. It'll take a special qb or a special defense to get it done.

vCash
    Watced Kelly play a lot last year. He is a Dick, but never doubt his ability to play QB. He has the arm, the size and the Head.