Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trae Elston Throws Punches.. again

vCash

Trae Elston Throws Punches.. again

-Suspended one game in 2012 by the SEC (http://espn.go.com/college-football/...d-one-game-sec)
    -Suspended in 2014 half game by Ole Miss (http://www.clarionledger.com/story/o...nded/16811535/)
    -Arrested in 2015 for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest (http://www.clarionledger.com/story/o...llow/22161973/)
    -And now punches UTM player in 2015 opener (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYK-...ature=youtu.be)

How many chances does Elston get? Hugh Freeze has no integrity.

vCash
    At what point does repeat violator come into play?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    At what point does repeat violator come into play?
    2, if you're day

vCash
    Listen all, an unpopular opinion but I can't keep it to myself. OM is hopelessly thuggish, trashy and unwilling to follow the rules. They have proven this for decades and have embraced it under Freeze, a true modern-day snake oil salesman. We should embrace their lack of integrity and willingness to do anything to win, no matter what the cost. I want them to be a bad example because it just highlights how much better it is to do things the right way. Scum will be scum, just let them be and expect nothing less.

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    Patiently waiting SDS's upcoming article of outrage demanding a suspension.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by messageboardsuperhero View Post
    Patiently waiting SDS's upcoming article of outrage demanding a suspension.**

vCash
    Has any media picked this up?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by randyholloway View Post
    Listen all, an unpopular opinion but I can't keep it to myself. OM is hopelessly thuggish, trashy and unwilling to follow the rules. They have proven this for decades and have embraced it under Freeze, a true modern-day snake oil salesman. We should embrace their lack of integrity and willingness to do anything to win, no matter what the cost. I want them to be a bad example because it just highlights how much better it is to do things the right way. Scum will be scum, just let them be and expect nothing less.
    THIS^^^

I did it with AU 25 years ago... I'm a better Bammer now for it...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    I was at that game and saw him throw a punch during the first series UT Martin had the ball and although that may be a video of what I saw, it doesn't look like it. What I remember seeing was only one punch and more in an open area of the field further away from the ball and other players than this video shows. If this isn't a video of the one I saw, then he is a repeat violator just in this game alone.

vCash
    Who on any SEC team not named Vanderbilt actually gets into a fight with UT-Martin?

Seriously?

vCash
    Didn't look like much to me. Looks like he shoved the guys facemask. Appeared to be after the play, so it could have been called.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Who on any SEC team not named Vanderbilt actually gets into a fight with UT-Martin?

Seriously?
    same bunch that get's in a fight with memphis. Must be an intense rivalry with crappy west tennessee teams.

Banned
    vCash
    I'm a Tri-Delt that swallowed for CJ Johnson- Hotty Toddy!!!!!
    Last edited by Coach34; 09-07-2015 at 10:09 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pootnoises View Post
    After he puts dak on his neck one more time.
    See ya

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingRabbit View Post
    Didn't look like much to me. Looks like he shoved the guys facemask. Appeared to be after the play, so it could have been called.
    Looked like an open hand uppercut to me. Does a punch have to be closed fist?

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    It takes a real man to dive at someone's knees three seconds after the whistle while he has his back turned.

It is also zero surprise to me that you people celebrated that play like it was a clean, good quality defensive play- all while calling Nickoe Whitley a dirty POS thug for brushing up against Bo Wallace after the 2013 EB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic View Post
    Looked like an open hand uppercut to me. Does a punch have to be closed fist?
    According to who threw it. If it's elston or any other reb, it warrants a suspension**

Really though with elston's history, he should probably be judged harsher

vCash
    The best revenge would be watching Dak truck that dude while taking it to the house this year. Any comparison of his late hit to Nickoe's bump is laughable.

vCash
    Meh-I hate ole miss and maybe I'm missing the proper angle- but this isn't a punch where I come from. Show me more and I'll be a believer. Until then....it's nothing.

vCash
    Its not a punch. Its just as much of a stretch as the 0.1 second video of our player pushing the USM guys ankle. All of it is petty, and that is what this rivalry has become in the last 3 years.