Thread: A&M has the Freshmen to be great in the future...FR QB Murray has amazing speed...

vCash

A&M has the Freshmen to be great in the future...FR QB Murray has amazing speed...

Defense playing better.

vCash
    He better gain more arm strength or teams are just going to contain him & make him throw the ball. His arm strength appears below average on the few throws he's made.

A&M is in trouble IMO. Their defense is playing well in this game, but ASU isn't a physical offense & physical offenses are what they struggle with.

If A&M isn't a high scoring team, they will finish last in the West.

I don't think they can win with this formula because their defense won't be dominating, if even average

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    He better gain more arm strength or teams are just going to contain him & make him throw the ball. His arm strength appears below average on the few throws he's made.

A&M is in trouble IMO. Their defense is playing well in this game, but ASU isn't a physical offense & physical offenses are what they struggle with.

If A&M isn't a high scoring team, they will finish last in the West.
    I didn't necessarily mean the "future" is this year. They also are putting quite a class together this year.

vCash
    somebody had a thread asking id A&M had signed free agents on defense. I said no but they signed a shitload of 4/5 stars and signed chavis.
    No reason for them not to be good on D. I think the OP responded saying they don't play defense in texas.
    They have too much talent not to be good on D and you know with sumlin and all that talent they will always be good on offense.
    Get em now cause it will be tough in the future.

vCash
    He bounced his 1st pass- but the dude can sho nuff get it on the scramble
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    This may be my weirdest post ever...

If aTm finds some offense, they may win the west

vCash
    Allen is 9 out of 19.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    This may be my weirdest post ever...

If aTm finds some offense, they may win the west
    What have you seen that leads you to this conclusion?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    What have you seen that leads you to this conclusion?
    Their defense has been impressive in game 1 with a ton of young talent and a new DC. Got to figure they're gonna improve even more. Chavis has a track record. Asu is a good team.

vCash
    I disagree. They have some serious weakness. I don't believe they can handle a run game. Remember, asu is without their starting rb.... Sickness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I disagree. They have some serious weakness. I don't believe they can handle a run game. Remember, asu is without their starting rb.... Sickness.
    Didn't know that. That could certainly account for asu not looking as strong offensively

vCash
    Yeah, he made the trip but they sent him home... Whatever it is, its contagious