Thread: It's obvious this guy was not at the USM game last year and is lying.

vCash

It's obvious this guy was not at the USM game last year and is lying.

http://southernmiss.forums.rivals.co...uestions.6513/

["That was funny Orsella. We have a shoes and no shoes section and bathroom are cans we pass around that way you don't miss any action. All tractors must be parked in a designated area,

It must be fun just having the SEC $$$ just fall in your lap. Sorta like the redneck girl that marries the rich guy and then goes around making fun of everybody else's house that she grew up with. No matter how much unearned money you get from SEC realize you are still a bunch of rednecks in the middle of nowhere. Making that drive home last year on the one lane pig trail with all your fans stopping every time they saw a bright light like it was a UFO was pure XXXX and I kept saying thank goodness I don't have to make this trip every week. Enjoy your time in a real city"]

Are there any main one lane roads leaving Starkville?

Banned
    vCash
    One person from Mississippi making fun of another person from Mississippi about being "redneck" is the height pot met kettle. Sit down and shut up, son. Hattiesburg aint nothing to get that excited about.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Hwy 12 is two lane all the way to I-55 but that's about it. If he was headed south then he prolly should have gone down 25/35 to Jackson or down 45. Granted hwy 12 is a pain but the rest are good but lonely drives. He's just heartbroken over last year. This year his soul will cry out after this one is done

vCash
    I enjoyed this...

"Speaking of the stadium: for a capacity of 36,000, this is one of the loudest (if not, the loudest) stadiums of that size in the country. The fans are close to the field and players, and we love our team. Mind you, we will pack more than 36,000 fans in the Rock this Saturday. It will be loud and fun, especially during an explosive play or touchdown."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    Hwy 12 is two lane all the way to I-55 but that's about it. If he was headed south then he prolly should have gone down 25/35 to Jackson or down 45. Granted hwy 12 is a pain but the rest are good but lonely drives. He's just heartbroken over last year. This year his soul will cry out after this one is done
    Isn't 82 four lane all the way to 55? I go 25 but most of the N Jackson Dawgs take 55 to 82.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Isn't 82 four lane all the way to 55? I go 25 but most of the N Jackson Dawgs take 55 to 82.
    Yes

vCash
    Traveling south from Starkville to Jackson metro area is uninterrupted divided 4-lane highway the entire time. Dude can bite me. I did my time traveling 2-lane highways when I went to school there. It hasn't been that way in 20 years.

vCash
    He must of drove up Hwy 15 from Laurel. Why would he? I don't know, but that's only long stretch of two lane road that makes sense.

vCash
    Well what should we have expected in their responses to the original post in that thread from a bulldog fan? I mean, he went there to degrade their campus and city. They weren't gonna be nice back. I wouldn't have

vCash
    Again................ WHY ARE YOU FOOLS ACKNOWLEDGING THEM???? STOP IT. We don't need or want this rivalry. There is no sense in it. Pretend like we're playing Maine. Okay, not Maine, but Jackson St. Don't make fun of them, it just stirs up the fans, which we don't need. You can't achieve true greatness and cockiness by getting in pissing matches with Southern Mississippi fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    I enjoyed this...

"Speaking of the stadium: for a capacity of 36,000, this is one of the loudest (if not, the loudest) stadiums of that size in the country. The fans are close to the field and players, and we love our team. Mind you, we will pack more than 36,000 fans in the Rock this Saturday. It will be loud and fun, especially during an explosive play or touchdown."
    Lol. I've been there at least a half dozen times. I've always found it sadder than most high school games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    Lol. I've been there at least a half dozen times. I've always found it sadder than most high school games.
    I was down there last year when they play Appalachian State. It was a ghost town. I was up at the very top of the upper deck holding my radio up because that was the only way I could listen to our game vs. LSU. If there was any noise in that stadium, it was coming from me!!!!
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    Again................ WHY ARE YOU FOOLS ACKNOWLEDGING THEM???? STOP IT. We don't need or want this rivalry. There is no sense in it. Pretend like we're playing Maine. Okay, not Maine, but Jackson St. Don't make fun of them, it just stirs up the fans, which we don't need. You can't achieve true greatness and cockiness by getting in pissing matches with Southern Mississippi fans.
    This. We've done enough just by throwing them this little bone. They did beg for this, after all. They deserve no more of MSU's time. They need to take what we give them and be glad.

vCash
    I would have to say it HAS been enormous fun to have the SEC money fall in our lap. I'm sure the CUSA money has been a nice little boost to USM as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    This. We've done enough just by throwing them this little bone. They did beg for this, after all. They deserve no more of MSU's time. They need to take what we give them and be glad.
    I had to hear their bull shit about how we are scared to play them for 20 damn years. We beat their ass last year and have beaten that ass three years in a roll and it fixin to be four in a roll. I am not letting up at all on their asses after 20 of hearing their crap. Screw them baby crap yellow buzzards.

vCash

Doesn't matter ..

Quote Originally Posted by whosyourdawgy View Post
    Well what should we have expected in their responses to the original post in that thread from a bulldog fan? I mean, he went there to degrade their campus and city. They weren't gonna be nice back. I wouldn't have
    I went there to discuss football, their team outlook and upcoming game. Had some good dialogue but for the most part all that wanted to do is talk smack.

Do agree .. some dogs went there to do their own 'smack talk.'
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"