Mine is Gabe Myles.

vCash
    Shumpert and Coman

Zach Jackson honorable mention

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Shumpert and Coman

Zach Jackson honorable mention
    Shumpert and Coman are the 2 that immediately came to mind.

vCash
    Gonna give some love to the O-line and say Jamaal Clayborn &/or Rufus Warren. Won't get the press skill players get, but those in-the-know will rave about them, IMO.

vCash
    Gus Walley
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Brandon Holloway. This is a development program. If he breaks a couple big runs or has learned to catch balls in the flat it will be a beast.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Brandon Holloway. This is a development program. If he breaks a couple big runs or has learned to catch balls in the flat it will be a beast.
    Agree!

vCash
    I'm going to go with a true dark horse & not a projected starter. I think Cory Thomas does something this year.

There's something about him that I like.

vCash
    I'm going with Downtown Freddy Brown and Gus Walley. I got a feeling there gonna make some noise this year.

Banned
    vCash
    Gerri Green. It will take slowly molding him into SEC type player but we should see but the end of the year how bright the future is for him.

Senior Member PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE's Avatar
    vCash
    Fred Brown as well, I think he will be the player who has the most production while being talked about the least

vCash
    On offense I think Aeris Williams and justin Johnson. On defense I'm going to say JT Gray

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I'm going to go with a true dark horse & not a projected starter. I think Cory Thomas does something this year.

There's something about him that I like.
    Totally agree on Thomas. I think he emerges this year in a big way...and we need him to.

As for some of the other picks in this thread, all great picks, but I can't pick a WR for this category, Bc I think we will have about 7 guys with significant yardage and receptions this year.

vCash
    Since all we have is Dak... Anyone besides Dak...

Banned
    vCash
    offense- Gus Walley

Defense- AJ Jefferson ( We lead team in sacks and rank way up there in the SEC)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by archdog View Post
    Mine is Gabe Myles.
    Offense - Shumpert is an obvious pick since he will pick up starter carries, but I don't consider that breaking out necessarily, so I'm going to go with Fred Brown. If he really is starting, that means to me he has clearly established himself as our third best receiver. I expected it to be Myles (and I expected Morrow to get the starting nod because of the way he has improved). I don't think Brown's production will be huge because we will spread it around so much, including to our second string receivers, but I think he's going to benefit tremendously from teams focusing on Wilson and Ross and that his production for the number of plays he plays will be very good for a third option.

Defense - I'm not sure we have a good option for a breakout player because we've either seen a lot of most players or for the ones we haven't, we already expect big things. I guess I'd go with Coman or Bryant.

vCash

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by archdog View Post
    Mine is Gabe Myles.
    I am making my pick as a non starter or someone who everyone is already expecting to have an impact.

Brandon Bryant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogsmsu View Post
    I am making my pick as a non starter or someone who everyone is already expecting to have an impact.

Brandon Bryant
    Fred Brown on offense and Devin Bell in the kicking game(I am praying about this one).

vCash
    Devon Bell. Cause we actually try a FG outside of 40 yards

vCash
    Fred Brown on offense and Gerri Green on defense.