vCash

Booger says, "MSU not in same league as Auburn this year"

on Twitter.

Thoughts?

vCash
    Just laughter

vCash
    that's a big, long stretch, at best...

that being said, I look for AU's Defense to be improved... Adams and Jones are legit...

The DL should be really good... Until depth becomes an issue...

I think the Offense will still be prolific... It's almost "plug n play"....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    I saw this and also realized he gave no reasons why.

Pretty typical of the media.

I've yet see any reason why we aren't in Auburn's league. The problem is the media and other fan bases have blindly accepted that MSU will stink and can't wrap their arms around how ridiculously poorly thought out this stance is.

Anyone have an answer for this?

vCash
    Auburn lost more than we did have a new QB and unless Boom found a secondary the will struggle with the pass. 8-4 for the plainsman this year

vCash
    First, I never listen to (or shake hands with) somebody named Booger.

Second, does he bag on Nkemdiche like he does Chris Jones? Hasn't their production been very similar, with Chris getting less snaps?

Third, he's a dumbass so it really is a waste of time.

vCash
    Booger may be right. Auburn wasn't in our league last year and I don't know if they'll improve enough to move up to our league this year.

vCash
    I'm not sure this year will be as plug and play, with a mobile quarterback, I'd agree but Johnson doesn't run as well.

I'm sure it will still put up points, but I'm not expecting near the level as it was with Marshall on the ground.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltonChoked View Post
    I'm not sure this year will be as plug and play, with a mobile quarterback, I'd agree but Johnson doesn't run as well.

I'm sure it will still put up points, but I'm not expecting near the level as it was with Marshall on the ground.
    excellent observation... JJ is mobile but NO chance he has the escapability Marshall possessed... he does chunk it better, though.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Booger may be right. Auburn wasn't in our league last year and I don't know if they'll improve enough to move up to our league this year.
    Spot on

vCash
    And with duke Williams having "issues" off the field. I'm not sold on the passing game being great either.

Just lots of "if's" that have to turn out right for Auburn this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltonChoked View Post
    And with duke Williams having "issues" off the field. I'm not sold on the passing game being great either.

Just lots of "if's" that have to turn out right for Auburn this year.
    Not to mention they lost Coates and Quan Bray.

I went back and watched the TAMU-Auburn game today. They lost at home, and they only kept it close because of Artis-Payne, Bray, and Marshall. Defense looked very beatable. Plus, we always play well against Auburn, so I don't see why we can't win that game this year.

Banned
    vCash
    If it hadn't been for the fake punt, we might have beaten them 42-0. However, they did have a lot of turnovers early that helped us get up big. Either way, saying they are out of our league is very inaccurate. I think we have similar talent except maybe on the offensive line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star View Post
    However, they did have a lot of turnovers early that helped us get up big.
    We were causing those turnovers-we still had to drive down and score after getting them- and we did. Let's also not forget we took the opening drive 75 yards to score and go up 7-0 as well. We just outplayed them that day. That happens all the time at home stadiums in the SEC- and we play LSU and Bama at home
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Booger say: "love Mullen and my opinion is my own and changes based on what I think I may b wrong we will see together"

LFC YNWA

vCash
    Anyone who thinks that anything that Booger McFarland says contains a grain of intelligence or insight hasn't been paying attention. Last year he said we were a nonfactor in the SECW. That should tell you something.

A local radio host implied last week that Booger probably eats his namesakes after Booger made another stupid comment (this one not about MSU).

vCash
    I think Auburn will be the best team in the conference this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    I think there will be 3 or 4 teams that are 9-3 to 10-2. I don't think there will be a national champion from the sec

vCash
    LOL

vCash
    You forgot your ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ****
    LFC YNWA