Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ashley Madison list for Mississippi

vCash
    You think the dollar amount is damning evidence, just wait until dump 3 is fully public. It will contain the full details of each account. Including sexual preferences and fantasies. Oh and any pics that users uploaded as well.

With the huge amount of guys on there it is sure to be a dick pic bonanza. No way you can say I signed up for a friend or was just curious when there pics of you and your little guy out there..............

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joedog View Post
    You think the dollar amount is damning evidence, just wait until dump 3 is fully public. It will contain the full details of each account. Including sexual preferences and fantasies. Oh and any pics that users uploaded as well.

With the huge amount of guys on there it is sure to be a dick pic bonanza. No way you can say I signed up for a friend or was just curious when there pics of you and your little guy out there..............
    ohh nooo. Didn't know that. Yikes. They're gonna know how Brett Farve felt.
    The wait has to be the worst. I can see how they fell for that name erase scam, I would have done it to. Can you imagine how much you'd fork out for even a small chance at avoiding this third rollout?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    If you don't want your marriage torn apart then don't sign up on an adultery website. It's that simple. I don't want a speeding ticket so I don't drive to where I'd get one.
    That's free, but worth millions....
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment". We are to discern right from wrong. Saying what they did is wrong is not judging that person it is a statement that according to God law that what they did is a sin. God will judge the sin but we are to still acknowledge the wrongness of the act, all the acts that we do that are against God. And whether or not they acted on the information from the site is irrelevant. Committing the act in your heart, attempting to fulfill your lust with someone other than your spouse is still adultery. Regardless if people go through with it. And if they are someone you know as a brother or sister in Christ then you have to rebuke them, per Christ himself. You have clearly outlined steps for this and for the forgiveness phase. But I hope most are not confusing Do Not Judge that anything is ok and we have no cause to say anything. That is against God and Christs teachings as well.
    Well said.

It's a concept a lot of people misunderstand. It's similar to when Jesus tells the pharisees that he that is without sin should cast the first stone as wrote (I believe) their sins in the dirt. He was also saying that only he could cast the stone, but chooses not too. Mercy. It requires transgression. So often people almost use thus passage to excuse sin. Completely out of context. He was acknowledging that to kill her would be just, would be warranted by her sin. But he demonstrated mercy. Mercy does not excuse the sin. In the endgame, His mercy took "the stone" for her. We've all got a big rock with our name on it. He'll take the hit, for all of it, if we'll reconcile with Him and be His. Mercy rules, but isn't free. He paid for it.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!