Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ashley Madison list for Mississippi

vCash
    I know two on the list. Both married. Sad stuff

Actually know 3 but the third is a college student who isn't married. No idea why he is on there
    Last edited by mstatefan91; 08-23-2015 at 05:28 PM.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    If you don't want your marriage torn apart then don't sign up on an adultery website. It's that simple. I don't want a speeding ticket so I don't drive to where I'd get one.
    I agree. And it's definitely different than a dui... apples and oranges. If you purposefully harm someone else (and having an affair is doing that. just ask someone who's been cheated on.), then they deserve to know. I'd also want to know if anyone I'd potentially be with has been on there. I don't want to be with a cheater. Screw these people.

All that said, this should still be taken off the main board and added to the O.T. board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    If you don't want your marriage torn apart then don't sign up on an adultery website. It's that simple. I don't want a speeding ticket so I don't drive to where I'd get one.
    Word.

vCash
    Some of the email addresses are pretty funny. I saw on what was FURRHUNTERsomething at gmail and a MYSTEALTHsomething. You're not talking your way outta that.
    Any guesses as to how many guys on here are on it, LOL?

vCash
    and did anybody notice all the damn mexicans from campo grande (?) listed on the mississippi list? How did that happen?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycameron View Post
    and did anybody notice all the damn mexicans from campo grande (?) listed on the mississippi list? How did that happen?
    They're looking for some tacos to eat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missouridawg View Post
    interesting.
    Interesting indeed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    LOL;

Serves that ****er right. Just too good. My thread on this got taken down, not sure why, this is a black eye for a most hated bear.
    Check your DM's

vCash
    Mutt, I may retire after I finish with the damage control that will be required...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    I hate that this list is out there, and no my name is not on it. This is vindictive and an invasion of privacy and it saddens me that people who aren't on the list will see those that are and immediately judge them. We are all imperfect, and most that are married make mistakes in every way, but let them keep it between themselves. This is different from say getting a DUI or something and if you are a public figure. But goodness think of how many relationships will be torn apart because of this.
    Take this thread down and don't mention any more names please.
    Umm.... How about a big NO. This list didnt tear anything apart. How about the horn toads looking for some punany on the side caused this. If you are a known man whore then nobody will be judging you any different. However, if you are pretending to be an genuine family man and you are on the list then yes you will be looked at different and rightfully so. It's called a living a double life. These people just got caught with their pants down in more ways than one. (Pun intended)

As far as keeping it within the marriage if this list wasn't out then 99% of the ones being cheated on would not have any knowledge of their partner looking elsewhere. Now they have the chance to work it out between themselves and fix what was wrong with their relationship that caused one of them to seek out an affair. The ones that work itheir issues out will be stronger in the end. (No pun intended)

On a side note have you looked at the total amounts these guys were spending. Note to self build a more secure AM clone website and be rich.

vCash
    My thoughts via meme.

vCash
    I think that it must be noted that, while everyone on this list signed up, not all of them carried through with their original intentions. Now, that doesn't make significant others feel any better, but all of us face temptation daily.

And no, I'm not on the list.
    Last edited by mstatefan91; 08-24-2015 at 01:10 AM.
    LFC YNWA

vCash

It is ..

My point exactly. We don't know why anyone's name is on there, nor is it our business. People will lose families, jobs and lives possibly. I'm just saying don't add fuel to the fire.
    Ironic that the site is advertised for 'free thinkers'. That said .. anyone that does ANYTHING on the internet thinking there is privacy is delusional.

Plus, i have not and will not look at this list or want to know 'who' is there.
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    I think that it must be noted that, while everyone on this list signed up, not all of them carried through with their original intentions. Now, that doesn't make significant others feel any better, but all of us face temptation daily.

So, Ashley Madison users feel like their trust has been betrayed.... That must suck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post

Yeah, that is the excuse to use - I was just messing around...curious, I didn't actually do anything. I thought it was kind of weird and was just checking it out. I wanted to see if anybody I knew was on there....I couldn't help but look, etc.

Sounds ok, but the dollar amount next to the names is the death knell. Hard to play it off that way when you got four figures by your name. Same goes for the "I signed up for a friend to look at it".

What's really bad is I'm sure a LOT of these guys aren't loaded. They've probably told wifey they have to make sacrifices, with the kids too. Maybe no vacation this year, small Christmas, can't afford for the kids to do whatever this year. And now this pops up. That is tough.

vCash
    Adultrey is extremely painful for one partner, no doubt. But I won't judge those on the list...... Matthew 5:28

vCash
    I hate that this list is out there, and no my name is not on it. This is vindictive and an invasion of privacy and it saddens me that people who aren't on the list will see those that are and immediately judge them. We are all imperfect, and most that are married make mistakes in every way, but let them keep it between themselves. This is different from say getting a DUI or something and if you are a public figure. But goodness think of how many relationships will be torn apart because of this.
    Take this thread down and don't mention any more names please.
    Is this an invasion of privacy? Absolutely. Do I hate the fact that the list was released? Not at all.

If somebody wants to be a piece of shit and cheat on their spouse with someone else that is also married, then that is their decision, but don't ask me to feel bad for them when it is announced to the world that they are a scumbag.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Adultrey is extremely painful for one partner, no doubt. But I won't judge those on the list...... Matthew 5:28
    Marriage is among the greatest of gifts. Like anything worthwhile, it's not always easy.

vCash
    John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment". We are to discern right from wrong. Saying what they did is wrong is not judging that person it is a statement that according to God law that what they did is a sin. God will judge the sin but we are to still acknowledge the wrongness of the act, all the acts that we do that are against God. And whether or not they acted on the information from the site is irrelevant. Committing the act in your heart, attempting to fulfill your lust with someone other than your spouse is still adultery. Regardless if people go through with it. And if they are someone you know as a brother or sister in Christ then you have to rebuke them, per Christ himself. You have clearly outlined steps for this and for the forgiveness phase. But I hope most are not confusing Do Not Judge that anything is ok and we have no cause to say anything. That is against God and Christs teachings as well.

vCash
    Quoting our favorite bible verses now?

"Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother." (Mark 12:19)

Maybe some of these peoples brother died, so they were just doing what is right by the LORD.

This list isn't about judging. It's about the reckoning.