Thread: Ashley Madison list for Mississippi

Banned
    vCash

Ashley Madison list for Mississippi

vCash
    Missouri Dawg look at #544.

vCash
    LOL;

Serves that f***er right. Just too good. My thread on this got taken down, not sure why, this is a black eye for a most hated bear.
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 08-23-2015 at 08:06 PM.

vCash
    Saw about 3 names I recognize.

vCash
    Im not saying it. First one that notices it gets free chat for life.
    Last edited by Aces High; 08-23-2015 at 02:54 PM.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Not searching through all of that, who is it?

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aces High View Post
    Im not samying it. First one that notices it gets free chat for life.
    Going to guess Stauart Patridge, two point conversion game and no bowl.

vCash
    Sure are a lot of dudes on that list. Not that there's anything wrong with that. .............

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dogshiek View Post
    Sure are a lot of dudes on that list. Not that there's anything wrong with that. .............
    I was thinking the same thing. Seems like demand isn't quite keeping up with supply.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Seems like demand isn't quite keeping up with supply.
    I read on another site that you have to pay money to communicate with non paying, free members. Since women are usually pursued, they just sign up for a free account and the dudes pay money to talk to them. Think of it like ladies night at a bar.

vCash
    Wouldn't be a certain Dr. that treats MSU players would it?

vCash
    Um I found 3 guys (scratch that, 5 guys and 1 who was going hard he is on it twice) and 1 girl that I know, wow going to be awkward at Church next Sunday!!!!

I also saw a name that matched one of our former BBall players ....yikes hope it's not him.

For what it's worth, Im not judging any of those people I know on the list. I actually feel real bad for them. 1 of them is a close family friend.

I'm actually kind of pissed, we were just about to list our home for sale, got a feeling there will be a flood of new homes on the market around my area now, prior to this my area was a sellers market.
    Last edited by Op4isabitch; 08-23-2015 at 04:29 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    I hate that this list is out there, and no my name is not on it. This is vindictive and an invasion of privacy and it saddens me that people who aren't on the list will see those that are and immediately judge them. We are all imperfect, and most that are married make mistakes in every way, but let them keep it between themselves. This is different from say getting a DUI or something and if you are a public figure. But goodness think of how many relationships will be torn apart because of this.
    Take this thread down and don't mention any more names please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RBritt View Post
    Missouri Dawg look at #544.
    interesting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    I hate that this list is out there, and no my name is not on it. This is vindictive and an invasion of privacy and it saddens me that people who aren't on the list will see those that are and immediately judge them. We are all imperfect, and most that are married make mistakes in every way, but let them keep it between themselves. This is different from say getting a DUI or something and if you are a public figure. But goodness think of how many relationships will be torn apart because of this.
    If you don't want your marriage torn apart then don't sign up on an adultery website. It's that simple. I don't want a speeding ticket so I don't drive to where I'd get one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    My name isn't on it but I agree. We are all broken in some way, it is just not always on public display. It seems that folks love seeing others fail.

I almost signed up two years ago to help a coworker going through a divorce who was wanting to catch his wife cheating. He didn't want to use his credit card because she might find the charge. He decided on a private investigator instead. Lucky for me I guess.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    My name isn't on it but I agree. We are all broken in some way, it is just not always on public display. It seems that folks love seeing others fail.

I almost signed up two years ago to help a coworker going through a divorce who was wanting to catch his wife cheating. He didn't want to use his credit card because she might find the charge. He decided on a private investigator instead. Lucky for me I guess.
    My point exactly. We don't know why anyone's name is on there, nor is it our business. People will lose families, jobs and lives possibly. I'm just saying don't add fuel to the fire.

vCash
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    One of our very own team docs.

vCash

It does no one here any good to know that.

nt
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)