Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scott Stricklin interview

vCash

Scott Stricklin interview

We will be interviewing Scott Stricklin in a few days to talk all things MSU sports. What do you guys want to know from Strick? We want this interview to be what the fans want.

vCash
    Ask him if he relishes the label as "the person who did away with the LFL".

vCash
    Why does he like berms?

vCash
    I'd like to know if he agrees with the popular (and growing) opinion that building a Whole Foods and/or Fresh Market in Starkville would have an incredible effect on the day to day experience of being an MSU graduate/fan living in Mississippi's college town......

vCash
    Juicy Jumbos or Carolina Pride?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Juicy Jumbos or Carolina Pride?
    I always enjoyed watching those old Stansbury family commercials, lol.

vCash
    It doesn't get any better than a Jackie Sherrill Golden Flake commercial.

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post
    Ask him if he relishes the label as "the person who did away with the LFL".
    96% renewal rates on the LFL say that he's liking it just fine.

But by all means, continue judging and bitching about something that is at least over a year from even being built... As if you have a clue whether or not you'll even like the finished product yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlabLoser View Post
    It doesn't get any better than a Jackie Sherrill Golden Flake commercial.
    The Billy Brewer one was better.

"Poe-tay-toe-chip"
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by messageboardsuperhero View Post
    96% renewal rates on the LFL say that he's liking it just fine.

But by all means, continue judging and bitching about something that is at least over a year from even being built... As if you have a clue whether or not you'll even like the finished product yet.
    ..or in other words, wait until it's too late.

There is nothing good about what is being done to LFL.

vCash
    I've got a legitimate one. May have already been answered though..

When should we expect a new sound system in Davis Wade?
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    How close are we to the next "major" renovation at DWS?

Either renovating the east side concourse or the west side 100/200 level or something in the SEZ would qualify.

Any plans to honor Jack in a more significant way? E.g. Cristil Court at Humphrey Coliseum?

Banned
    vCash
    something definitely needs to be named for Cristil.

would like to see MSU behind home plate instead of State Farm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    something definitely needs to be named for Cristil.

would like to see MSU behind home plate instead of State Farm.
    I like that idea, but he didn't call baseball. We should name that for Jim, I'd think. Jack needs his name at Davis Wade or the Hump.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I like that idea, but he didn't call baseball. We should name that for Jim, I'd think. Jack needs his name at Davis Wade or the Hump.
    He did call baseball at one point. He started with that I think. There's supposedly a time of adjustment when he started doing football where he called a touchdown a home run!
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    these were two different thoughts. Bully13 wasn't saying anything at Baseball should be named for Jack. But I agree with your point.
    Something should be named or memorialized for Jack. Something should be named or placed in honor for Jackie and many others.

vCash
    As you have a clue wheather or not you'll like the finished product. But one thing is certain.....the LFL will not longer exist.

If that is what you want fine.

To eliminate the best atmosphere in college baseball is insane. But you are right.... it may be better but it will never be the same.

But if he is fine with being the person who eliminate the LFL then good for him. But it is his.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post
    As you have a clue wheather or not you'll like the finished product. But one thing is certain.....the LFL will not longer exist.

If that is what you want fine.

To eliminate the best atmosphere in college baseball is insane. But you are right.... it may be better but it will never be the same.
    No it won't. But it's done..and the people of LFL have accepted it. Open up your mind. First off are you one of the 4% that didn't renew because of it? Well sorry but tough cookie. Someone else will gladly take your place.
    and I'm still far from happy about it.. but I believe the LFL will make the best of it as long as the university allows them too.

vCash
    You are wrong on all accounts. I am not one of the 4%.

Anyone who think the 96% are happy is a fool. I have accepted it. It is going to happen. But the LFL will never be the same. To think so is so illogical I can't describe.

The Left Field Platforms may be fine.....but the LFL will cease to exist. We will be like old miss (afterall they did have the first Left Field Platforms). Hope ya'll are happy.

vCash
    BTW.. what the heck does open up your mind mean? Accepting a stupid situation is being closed minded? Maybe you should expand your mind!