Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Dontavian Lee a major key to another exceptional season?...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    ETA: I you paid attention in that thread you would probably believe as I do that ifyouonlyknew is Coach Hughes or maybe Coach Knox. But it could be someone younger like Sleepy. I don't really know of course.
    I've narrowed it down to about 6 or 7 possibilities and you named 3 of them. I do feel it's a 40 or younger person. Regardless it's someone very connected to football and somewhat connected to basketball. Regardless who he or "she" may be I really appreciate ifyouonlyknew's contribution to the board without having to 'know'.

vCash
    I'd be pretty shocked if one of our football coaches a) had enough time to post this often on a message board and b) cared and/or knew that much about our basketball recruiting.

vCash
    Look at our recruiting coordinators.... That's why I said or 'she'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Not sure what you're basing lee is a stud and aeris isn't on. Neither has played in a real game yet. You could be right. I just think it's premature
    I dont think its so much that lee is a stud ans aries isnt. Its just that lee is a big bruising chain moving back. Aries is more slash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderclap View Post
    What I think (and hope) about Shump is that he's gonna be a lot less fun to tackle in the fourth quarter than the first.
    I don't think there's any question about that. But I could say the same thing about all three of our RBs. They're all downhill power backs who aren't going to waste much time trying to juke or make an extra cut. They'll just run that ass over instead.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Neither. He once gave a big clue that would mean he was neither and IIRC it was on an OT thread or at least one that ended up heading OT. But I feel likewise, the value of his contributions on this board is that of treasure!

I think he is from Philadelphia

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    Look at our recruiting coordinators.... That's why I said or 'she'.
    I was clearly responding to the specific assertion that it might be a football coach.

vCash

Usually the guy getting the most reps in a spring game are the

bottom guys. I think it was more telling that Shumpert and Williams had less carries in the Spring game. Don't want to get your better players hurt and I still believe Aries may be ahead of Dontavian, even as good as he looked.

vCash
    1) Ifyouonlyknew ... is Heisman, the family dog

2) Won't be this year, but the back of the future is Alec Murphy. Extremely smart, got a lot of speed, got moves, extremely strong, loves contact ( both blocking and trucking tacklers ) most of all a tremendous work ethic and "want to".

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MabenMaroon View Post
    1) Ifyouonlyknew ... is Heisman, the family dog

2) Won't be this year, but the back of the future is Alec Murphy. Extremely smart, got a lot of speed, got moves, extremely strong, loves contact ( both blocking and trucking tacklers ) most of all a tremendous work ethic and "want to".
    I don't see Murphy ever being the guy at RB.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I don't see Murphy ever being the guy at RB.
    What about fullback/H-back or will he move to defense?

vCash
    can he kick **
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Y'all don't worry about who "ifyouonlyknew" is. And definitely don't out him on a public forum. Instead, just appreciate the knowledge and info he gives us daily.

If you bust him out, his only option may be to stop sharing info with us.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    What about fullback/H-back or will he move to defense?
    I've always said I think he ends up at LB. the question then becomes can he beat out any of our young LB's.

vCash

Ding, ding, ding.......We have a winner...........Cadaver is absolutely right......

Who cares who he/she is. Just enjoy their information....
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)