Thread: Tell me about your animals...

vCash

Tell me about your animals...

I have one dog and 1 cat. Cat is 10 years old, typical black and white house cat.

The dog.. Thats my Bella. My English Bulldog that I got an amazing deal on last november. She is now 10 months old and in wonderful health. Just under 40lbs, fixed and her hernia fixed.

I spoil her so much. It had been too long since I have had a dog. Never thought I would EVER have a Bully. They are very smart dogs and luckily this one is not lazy. Sometimes too much energy but I would rather it be that way than lay on the couch all the time.

vCash
    Noone else has a pet?

vCash
    Cute bulldog, Scooba.

We've got 4 cats and a lab. We had 5 cats, but we recently had to put the poor guy down because he had cancer.

Our dog, Will, is absolutely obsessed with tennis balls; he would have been a great duck dog. The cats are all cool too, each with very distinct personalities.

Last edited by BeardoMSU; 08-18-2015 at 04:54 PM.

Senior Member Prediction? Pain.'s Avatar
    vCash
    We've got a cat, Monkey. He's a crazy S.O.B. with whom my love-hate relationship has become especially frazzled since the birth of our daughter last year. They get along well enough -- though for him, "well enough" is a pretty low bar -- but the sinister tinge to his mind games has definitely increased over the past twelve months. We're now in a steady groove of him waking me somewhere between 3:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. most mornings by either running laps around our bedroom or wrestling with the legs of our dresser. I then stumble downstairs to open the front door to let him out only to have him stop at his food dish and nonchalantly crunch away at the leftovers he's obviously saved for just this occasion, while I stand stupefied by the fact that, yes, I am indeed again standing there in my boxers, illuminated orange by the street light steaming in the cracked door, at the behest of my feline overlord.

So yeah, he's pretty much a bastard.

If he's around when I'm getting dressed for work, he of course has to curl up for a nap on my suit jacket with the full knowledge that I'll remove him from his comfy seat in a matter of seconds.

Cats are so weird.
    Last edited by Prediction? Pain.; 08-18-2015 at 10:14 PM.

Senior Member Prediction? Pain.'s Avatar
    vCash
    Beardo, I spy what appears to be a dog in a bow tie, a Star Wars PEZ-dispenser collection, Marvin the Marian memorabilia, a huge stack of old JAMAs, and a cooler full of bear on your living room floor.

You're living right, my friend.

vCash
    English bulldog here too. 6 years old. We unfortunately did not get a good deal. He's great with my two year old daughter and his disposition is hilarious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prediction? Pain. View Post
    Beardo, I spy what appears to be a dog in a bow tie, a Star Wars PEZ-dispenser collection, Marvin the Marian memorabilia, a huge stack of old JAMAs, and a cooler full of bear on your living room floor.

You're living right, my friend.
    Haha! I'm tryin', man.

vCash
    I've got 6 cats of mixed decent, ranging in age of 4 to 17, and 3 dogs that are pit mix from 2 to 6.... all rescues...

It's like a zoo around here
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    We've go 6 cats too. Had 7 but one said F it and basically moved across the street. There personalities are all different. They wake my wife about 3:30 everyday to eat and go out. If we had any land we would literally have a zoo. My wife wants one of everything goats, pot bellied pigs, dogs, horses. Thank goodness we don't have any land I wouldn't be able to feed them all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rbdog82 View Post
    English bulldog here too. 6 years old. We unfortunately did not get a good deal. He's great with my two year old daughter and his disposition is hilarious.
    If you got a good dog then you got a good deal. Don't think about that part. You got an amazing friend.

vCash
    7 year old English bulldog who is a mess, funniest animal I've ever had.
    3 year old black lab who wants nothing to do with anything unless it's a ball
    3 year old pit/curr that's sweetest, most loyal dog that there is
    Can't stand cats.

vCash
    2 year old female pointer/pit (we think) mix and a 15 month old male Catahoula/Shepard mix. Both are rescues. Both are as playful as dogs get. Wouldn't trade them for anything.

The pointer/pit, Piper, 60lbs.

The Catahoula/Shepard, Jager, 75lbs.
    Last edited by BulldogDX55; 08-24-2015 at 06:45 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Chaser View Post
    We've go 6 cats too. Had 7 but one said F it and basically moved across the street. There personalities are all different. They wake my wife about 3:30 everyday to eat and go out. If we had any land we would literally have a zoo. My wife wants one of everything goats, pot bellied pigs, dogs, horses. Thank goodness we don't have any land I wouldn't be able to feed them all.
    I know what you mean... We just bought 15 acres last year and every stinkin animal she sees on FB she wants.... our cats are fed when we get up, at 2 and 8... they are like alarm clocks, especially the Siamese.. he starts lying and telling us it's feedin time about 30 mins early..lol
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    20150819_140107.jpg

This is Max. He catches and eats cars when he's not asleep.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    20150805_214311.jpg

From Left to Right:

Max (20 mos; bluetick mutt)
    Lucy (~1 year; Che-Bo)
    Bo (3-4 yrs; Pit mix)

they kill everything... but mostly they sleep.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    We've got a mixed mutt named Duke that we got from a lady at church. She got him from the Human Society. Lady wanted a dog that would jog with her....well Duke isn't a dog that's going to jog unless it's from the den to the laundry room for dinner. He'll also chase anything (birds/squirrels) out of the yard but other than that he ain't jogging for anything. Great Dog, I'll put a picture up later, that we believe is a mix between either a Doberman or Rottweiler and a Beagle. Duke has a Black and Tan coat with a hint of White underneath. Stands about 2 ft tall and is about 50 lbs. Lazy most of the time and that's fine with us...just wants to be in the same room with you and loves to have his butt scratched. Uncanny how this dog's internal clock works......will lay around all day and be asleep but as soon as 9 pm strikes (we have know clock that goes off so I don't know how he knows it's 9 pm) he's up and at your side waiting for you to feed him. Feed him twice a day, morning before we go to work and at 9 pm. If we ignore him at 9 (just playing around with him) he'll walk over and get in front of the TV and stare at you, as to say....look here damn it, it's time to feed me! Over all he's the best dog we've ever had.

I know this is more info than y'all cared to know but got on a roll and started writing away....

vCash
    I have a 5 month old English Bulldog male as pictured in my avatar. He is all my wife and I can handle at the moment. He is 30+ pounds of rumbling, bumbling, and stumbling fun! Got him on webcam on my computer right now!