Thread: Mr. Robot

vCash

Mr. Robot

Anyone been watching this new show on USA? Easily the best new drama of 2015 and best show airing this summer. Highly recommend catching up on it. Very cinematic, good acting, enough twists and turns to keep you off balance. Can't wait to see where it ends up.

vCash
    yes, great show. really interested to see where this is going.

vCash
    Tonight's season finale delayed a week due to the Virginia shooting today

@sepinwall 1m1 minute ago
    Having seen the "Mr. Robot" scene in question, no way anyone would be thinking about anything but Virginia tonight http://www.hitfix.com/the-dartboard/...rginia-murders

vCash
    Oh wow. stopped at the spoilers but think I can guess where it going.
    Didnt know about it till Saturday. binge watched it in two sittings. Was really looking forward to the finale.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Oh wow. stopped at the spoilers but think I can guess where it going.
    Didnt know about it till Saturday. binge watched it in two sittings. Was really looking forward to the finale.
    Where did you binge watch it? It is not on Hulu.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    Where did you binge watch it? It is not on Hulu.
    USA Network
    http://www.usanetwork.com/mrrobot

vCash
    the finale was all over the place but I liked it. pretty much knew what was going to happen with the interview when he started talking about where his bag was, but was still shocked a little bit when it happened.

vCash
    I kinda think it was all over the place to mirror Elliott's mental state at the moment. There's so much craziness I am having trouble wrapping my head around everything. I can't wait to go back and rewatch S1 after it marinates awhile and before S2 starts. Easily the best new series since game of thrones and maybe since breaking bad IMO. Not saying there hasn't been other good shows, but IMO it's been awhile since there was one that had me this excited.

vCash
    yeah, this has become one of, if not my favorite on tv

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    I kinda think it was all over the place to mirror Elliott's mental state at the moment. There's so much craziness I am having trouble wrapping my head around everything. I can't wait to go back and rewatch S1 after it marinates awhile and before S2 starts. Easily the best new series since game of thrones and maybe since breaking bad IMO. Not saying there hasn't been other good shows, but IMO it's been awhile since there was one that had me this excited.
    Especially on a station such as USA... this is more like what you would see on HBO.
    Yes I will have to binge watch it again. Hope everyone caught the last couple minutes after the credits.