Thread: Weekend C&D Thread

vCash

Weekend C&D Thread

It's a long working weekend for me so I'm not sure I'll have anything fun to report.

vCash
    No cooking for me this weekend. Last weekend before school starts so we headed down to Cocoa Beach for the weekend and surf lessons in the morning.
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Nice. I'm beach bound on Wednesday and that's part of the reason I'm laying low this weekend.

vCash
    I'm 'beach bound' every day according to my insurance, but I'm heading to a nicer one in a week also.

As far as the C&D goes, I'm working on some old fashioneds tonight and no cooking. I plan to add some food to the thread tomorrow night.

vCash
    Just threw together a quick, light lunch. Grilled shrimp salad with feta, red onion, bell pepper, and cucumber. Ken's Steakhouse light honey mustard dressing.

vCash
    This is how I spent my morning. Yes, my 42 yo ass got up on the board first try ever!

ETA - BD Jr is to the left and my daughter is who has wiped out. Best $160 I've spent in a long time.
    Last edited by BrunswickDawg; 08-08-2015 at 02:08 PM.

vCash
    That's awesome. I heard surfers get all the chicks on the beach
    Last edited by BeastMan; 08-08-2015 at 04:09 PM.

vCash
    Red beans and rice night at inlaws. Any night I get off cooking duty is glorious

vCash
    Boudin and honey-terryaki chicken.

vCash
    If you are ever in Cocoa Beach, try the Florida Fresh Grill.
    Pecan encrusted, Panko breaded rainbow trout with a jalape?o bacon cream sauce over garlic mashed potatoes.
    Spectacular[IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Dinner tonight of boiled shrimp and baked pompano from the pass Christian harbor

vCash
    Damnation, Y'all that looks great! Making me miss the Coast.

Speaking of which, I'm headed back home next weekend for the East Central Alumni Football game vs George County. Even though I was a player on the '93 undefeated team, no way in hell am I going to play. Too old, too slow, don't care. Gonna be fun to watch, but I hope none of those old guys get hurt!