Thanks for posting this, man. I wasn't familiar with this band. There's some awesome stuff packed into that video.

I've been MIA for some time too. We just bought a house and are smack in the middle of the poo that is moving and getting our old house on the market, all while we're planning for "Kid 2: The Sequel," who's due in mid-July. So yeah, my free time is mostly spent drinking a cocktail and staring off into space while everyone else is asleep.

I've perused the new Parquet Court's record, but only in passing. I'm hot and cold with them.

Lately I've been getting into some of the bands on the Paradise of Bachelors label out of North Carolina. I wasn't really turned on to any of the stuff till this past Christmas, but the label's really got a nice lineup.

On an unrelated topic, when I was getting those links, I can across a video of Os Mutantes playing together in 2013. Man. Haven't listened to those dudes in forever. And it never occurred to me that they'd still be playing together. Or maybe the 2013 deal was a reunion or something. Unexpected, regardless.