Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More arrest

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    I know the odds of that scenario are a lot better than the opposite in today's environment.
    the odds are not as disparate as you think, buddy...

"It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    I just can't fathom the stupidity here. You have an outside shot at the NFL, **** it up, STILL get it, then **** it up AGAIN. Unbelievable.

vCash
    I'll one up yall... this cat was ALREADY in the NFL....

but he just had to "keep it real"....

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/in..._ex-alaba.html

No.

vCash
    My senior year I took a football class with Cox. One day we were given an assignment to give a 5 minute speech to the class on anything about football. Nick Griffin, Josh Robinson, PJ Jones, and Wes Rea were a few other notable athletes in the class. Nick and Josh both gave very informative speeches on some offensive play calls and PJ did a very good job on his speech as well.... And then came Justin Cox. The guy gets up in front of the class with his backpack on and says "I just want to give my speech on y'all not being able to do what we do. Y'all might think y'all can come out and do what we do but you can't." He rambled on for a few more sentences before Coach Young told him to go sit down. It was at that point, I realized that the guy just didn't get it and would never be the player he was capable of being. Sad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawg13 View Post
    My senior year I took a football class with Cox. One day we were given an assignment to give a 5 minute speech to the class on anything about football. Nick Griffin, Josh Robinson, PJ Jones, and Wes Rea were a few other notable athletes in the class. Nick and Josh both gave very informative speeches on some offensive play calls and PJ did a very good job on his speech as well.... And then came Justin Cox. The guy gets up in front of the class with his backpack on and says "I just want to give my speech on y'all not being able to do what we do. Y'all might think y'all can come out and do what we do but you can't." He rambled on for a few more sentences before Coach Young told him to go sit down. It was at that point, I realized that the guy just didn't get it and would never be the player he was capable of being. Sad
    I may not be able to play defensive back like he can, but I don't have to shower with my back to the wall either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawg13 View Post
    And then came Justin Cox. The guy gets up in front of the class with his backpack on and says "I just want to give my speech on y'all not being able to do what we do. Y'all might think y'all can come out and do what we do but you can't."
    Was it one of those tiny backpacks with some disney or nickelodeon character on it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Was it one of those tiny backpacks with some disney or nickelodeon character on it?
    I'll lay the points and go with this:

No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I'll lay the points and go with this:

Na, we can't afford that at MSU. That's Tunsil's backpack.

vCash
    Na, we can't afford that at MSU. That's Tunsil's backpack.
    Damn, Beav, what are yall doin' with all the checks we send?

No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Damn, Beav, what are yall doin' with all the checks we send?
    Funding for our compliance department...

vCash
    Funding for our compliance department...
    nice....

No.

vCash
    [QUOTE=MSUDawg13;389818]The guy gets up in front of the class with his backpack on and says "I just want to give my speech on y'all not being able to do what we do. Y'all might think y'all can come out and do what we do but you can't."

There are tons of folks that can do what he did on the field, yet managed to stay out of trouble off it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    You don't know that nor is it necessary
    I doubt Mcdonalds would touch any of these NFL guys. McDonalds sets the bar for conduct infinitely higher than the NFL. These guys couldn't work for any corporation, and if they did get in they wouldn't last any time.
    The NFL is more of a halfway house between prison and regular society. Mcdonalds doesn't hire the brightest citizens out there but I don't think they stoop as low as the NFL.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash

Quay Evans?

Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    But here's why it looks so bad. Name the other bad eggs under Mullen. Chris Hughes is about the only other one I could come up with and he was kicked off the team. Cox is DV not one but twice AND he's done it after getting a chance at the NFL. Idiot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    But here's why it looks so bad. Name the other bad eggs under Mullen. Chris Hughes is about the only other one I could come up with and he was kicked off the team. Cox is DV not one but twice AND he's done it after getting a chance at the NFL. Idiot.
    there was one other after the season getting ready for the draft. OL name on the tip of my tongue. Ruined his draft stock. I forgot about it and don't know what ever happened to him, I had completely forgot about it. But you are correct the occurrences are much much lower here than your typical high level program. You know it has to be incredibly hard to keep these guys out of trouble and CDM does a heck of a job.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycameron View Post
    there was one other after the season getting ready for the draft. OL name on the tip of my tongue. Ruined his draft stock. I forgot about it and don't know what ever happened to him, I had completely forgot about it. But you are correct the occurrences are much much lower here than your typical high level program. You know it has to be incredibly hard to keep these guys out of trouble and CDM does a heck of a job.
    Charles Siddoway. He & Jordan Washington were arrested for burglary & robbery.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Charles Siddoway. He & Jordan Washington were arrested for burglary & robbery.
    yep it came to me later. There was the snowball deal but it didn't count. What about Love?
    Regardless you've done a great job keeping the numbers way down compared to our neighbors. I know how hard it is and we all appreciate it.

vCash
    NM

vCash
    What an idiot. He has NFL size, speed and athleticism but he just blew his only shot.

Luckily he threw himself a going away party at some club in West Point before he got released.