Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robertson admits star rankings are dependant on the school you commit to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    I'm just impressed that it is late July, and our 'crootin class is ranked 47th on Scout - AND NONE OF YOU ARE FREAKING OUT CAUSE MULLEN CAN'T 'CROOT!!!!

Bravo ED, bravo.
    As you know, it's early, and ED rants about recruiting will peak if the season does not go according to plans!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    As you know, it's early, and ED rants about recruiting will peak if the season does not go according to plans!
    Ah, the sweet siren song of January.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    I'm just impressed that it is late July, and our 'crootin class is ranked 47th on Scout - AND NONE OF YOU ARE FREAKING OUT CAUSE MULLEN CAN'T 'CROOT!!!!

Bravo ED, bravo.
    Dont worry. We will take those 2*'s and send them over to the vet dept for some enhancing injections. Its how MSU does it, right?

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    *clears throat*

MULLENZ CAN'T CROOT
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Sounds great, but they are rated before they commit. I don't get it. I'd like to get it cause I believe (actually I know) that that whole biz is FOS and basically stealing money from DA's who don't know any better. I do agree that what schools have interest in you certainly determines rankings and what schools have "offered" you. But I don't understand the commit thing. Was it just a typo? Substitute offer for commit? It makes much more sense then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycameron View Post
    Sounds great, but they are rated before they commit. I don't get it. I'd like to get it cause I believe (actually I know) that that whole biz is FOS and basically stealing money from DA's who don't know any better. I do agree that what schools have interest in you certainly determines rankings and what schools have "offered" you. But I don't understand the commit thing. Was it just a typo? Substitute offer for commit? It makes much more sense then.
    It has always been bizarre to me being a baseball fan because I grew up following the draft, minors, college players, etc. and for me it was always about the potential of the player based on their actual ability.

So to base at least in part how good someone is based on their offers is kind of crazy to me.

vCash
    if mULLEN CAN'T Croot... How in the Hell did we get to Number 1 and beat LSu for the 1st time in a very long time!! Don't get wrong.. I would love to get the highly rated recruit.. but Dan has done well with what he believes are the ball players he needs to win! No they aren't the ballyhooed Opening going recruit.. but he must be doing something right.. Now I will be disappointed if he doesn't lock the stars of starkville high up.. you don't let those get out of your state. I think letting Leonard leave was a big Mistake!! but you have to get these guys in this class and Gay in the next!! they are must haves! do everything legal in your power to get those guys in Maroon & White!

vCash
    ok- your 2nd post was much better than the 1st
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is