Thread: I got to see a early preview of Antman. It is very good.

vCash

I got to see a early preview of Antman. It is very good.

If you like Marvel movies, you will definitely enjoy it. It was one of the better ones. Might be the best 1st film of the Marvel movies although Iron man was great.

Definitely stay until after all the credits.

Banned
    vCash
    Good to know, thanks, I was planning on watching it for the humor anyways but you just solidified it.

vCash
    a colleague I travel with for work occasionally bought a bunch of antman comics in San Diego two years ago because he knew the movie was coming out. Re sales them on eBay. If the flick is good, he'll do well. I may have to check it out now. nothing else really worth watching out IMO except maybe Jurassic World.