Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TMZ Pics of Tunsil Fight

vCash

TMZ Pics of Tunsil Fight

This isn't good for Tunsil that TMZ is involved now. TMZ pays for witnesses & accounts of what happened. They are one of the only news sources that does that. That's why they usually get to the bottom of things.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/02/colleg...tepdad-attack/

vCash
    They need to check into the tunsils moving to Oxford now.

vCash

vCash
    Somebody give Lindsey Miller contact into for the NCAA. Stat.

vCash
    If this guy is selling his story and pictures to TMZ, either this isn't going away or he just upped the price of silence by a a zero or two.

vCash

vCash
    Why would any reasonable person embarrass themselves like this? This guy lives in some alternate reality where everything that happens at OM has some perfectly reasonable story that always happens to side on the side of the Ole Miss player. He can't be this naive or arrogant. It has to be an act. He's not the slightest bit skeptical that the story he is being told may not be fully correct.

Richard Cross ‏@RichardCrossH2H 3m3 minutes ago
    "Brutal post fight picks?" Clearly, TMZ has never seen the bumps my 2 year old gets on his head just from being a kid. Absurdity, achieved.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by codeDawg View Post
    If this guy is selling his story and pictures to TMZ, either this isn't going away or he just upped the price of silence by a a zero or two.
    Col Reb just dropped the f bomb.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Col Reb just dropped the f bomb.....
    So did Bucky. Probably dropped more F bombs than the night he left the field against A&M.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Why would any reasonable person embarrass themselves like this? This guy lives in some alternate reality where everything that happens at OM has some perfectly reasonable story that always happens to side on the side of the Ole Miss player. He can't be this naive or arrogant. It has to be an act. He's not the slightest bit skeptical that the story he is being told may not be fully correct.

Richard Cross ‏@RichardCrossH2H 3m3 minutes ago
    "Brutal post fight picks?" Clearly, TMZ has never seen the bumps my 2 year old gets on his head just from being a kid. Absurdity, achieved.
    Let Chris Jones go beat Cross to that extent and see how absurd he thinks it is then. And if the stories are true about 4 people having to pull BS off then who's to say that it wouldn't have been a lot lot worse?

But the bears are following their tried and true strategy when they have an incident. I call it the three D's. They deny, defend, and deflect.

Deny - Rumor was posted here and on FB about BS beating hell out of his step dad...bears say we're just spreading lies.
    Defend - When the story comes out true he was just defending mama and he is really a hero. Nothing to see here.
    Deflect - When it proves what he did really was as bad as made out to be and now involve possible NCAA sanctions they pull out Justin Cox and then ask who was just on probation for violations.

Find any incident of a bear player getting in trouble and this is the order of their defense.

vCash
    article says they are due in court July 14th...To those who understand system better than I do...anything of interest get said on that July 14th court date?

vCash
    Can someone catch me up on what happened here? I haven't seen the story I've only seen the reaction. Been busy I guess ha

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Let Chris Jones go beat Cross to that extent and see how absurd he thinks it is then. And if the stories are true about 4 people having to pull BS off then who's to say that it wouldn't have been a lot lot worse?

But the bears are following their tried and true strategy when they have an incident. I call it the three D's. They deny, defend, and deflect.

Deny - Rumor was posted here and on FB about BS beating hell out of his step dad...bears say we're just spreading lies.
    Defend - When the story comes out true he was just defending mama and he is really a hero. Nothing to see here.
    Deflect - When it proves what he did really was as bad as made out to be and now involve possible NCAA sanctions they pull out Justin Cox and then ask who was just on probation for violations.

Find any incident of a bear player getting in trouble and this is the order of their defense.
    Justin Cox? Our former starting safety who was arrested for domestic violence and IMMEDIATELY DISMISSED FROM THE PROGRAM... All while we were in the middle of contention for the first ever college football playoff no less? I fail to see how a player who got kicked off our team can in any way be compared to someone from UM who was also arrested for a domestic assault but will not be punished at all by Freeze.

Every team has players get in trouble from time to time- I don't claim for one second that our players are morally above any others. The difference is that when our guys get in trouble, they actually get disciplined and don't have excuse after excuse made for them or get it swept under the rug.

vCash
    that's the thing... 99% of our fans were ok with Cox being dismissed immediately. OM fans will defend assault, drunk and disorderly, resisting arrest, threatening someone with a machine gun, gang jumping their own students, etc... if the perp plays pigskin.

vCash
    Sounds like a call to DHS needs to be made.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    that's the thing... 99% of our fans were ok with Cox being dismissed immediately. OM fans will defend assault, drunk and disorderly, resisting arrest, threatening someone with a machine gun, gang jumping their own students, etc... if the perp plays pigskin.
    This

I was absolutely ok with Cox being dismissed. I would acknowledge that Cox's offense was against a woman rather than another man, like in this case.

However, this does seem to be a difference in the two programs. MSU fans appear to be a little less forgiving for players breakin the law.

That being said though, if something happened to Dak, Bear, CJ, etc, I'm curious how it would play out.

My main laugh is that OM fans take whatever version of the story, that supports the player, at complete face value. They just assume that the case is closed and there are no further questions to ask, no matter how many holes are in the original story.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Let Chris When it proves what he did really was as bad as made out to be and now involve possible NCAA sanctions they pull out Justin Cox .
    I see what you did there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    .. if the perp plays pigskin.
    Wonder what would happen if the perpetrator was a student and tunsil was the victim

vCash
    This

I was absolutely ok with Cox being dismissed. I would acknowledge that Cox's offense was against a woman rather than another man, like in this case.

However, this does seem to be a difference in the two programs. MSU fans appear to be a little less forgiving for players breakin the law.

That being said though, if something happened to Dak, Bear, CJ, etc, I'm curious how it would play out.

My main laugh is that OM fans take whatever version of the story, that supports the player, at complete face value. They just assume that the case is closed and there are no further questions to ask, no matter how many holes are in the original story.
    They do this on purpose. It's not like anyone, cross, actually thinks the things he's saying but his job is to spin it to cast doubt in people's minds. He's not being objective and he knows that...he's just playing his role. Which is why it's hilarious when folks like him actually do try to be objective and have zero credibility.

vCash
    This

You and all the others were absolutely ok with the Cox dismissal because we have a coach who lives what he preaches on and off the field. That's why we will continue to get better and get qualilty individuals to wear the Maroon and White who represent OUR school and OUR state. When you try to win without quality individuals who take money from you to come to your school to play ball, you have NO control whatsoever over what they do because they have the KEY in their hands to totally destroy your program. When you preach the Bible to the public just to look good and behind the scenes you scheme and let your alumni CHEAT for you to get highly ranked players, you get what you deserve in the end and that is chaos and having to continue to hide and cover up the actions of THUGS on your team.