Thread: Weekend C&D Thread

vCash

Weekend C&D Thread

Late start cause my day has been crazy! What's everyone have on tap for the weekend?

vCash
    Hit our local legend Willies Wee-Nee Wagon with the fam tonight for a pork chop sandwich, grilling some strips tomorrow. Finishing off the weekend with my Dawg C. Brown who is in town from Oregon for training at FLETC. Going to do a Low Country Boil and kill some Terapin Hi-5 IPA.

vCash
    Japan for the next three weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SapperDawg View Post

vCash
    Deer sausage appetizer, grilled pineapple Terryaki shrimp, chicken & pineapple.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SapperDawg View Post
    I have been entertaining Japanese clients for the past week or so. I picked up sushi last night for dinner, which is rare. I guess it was some strange subconscious food thought.

I haven't been to Japan (yet), but have spent some time nearby. How do you like Japan? Tokyo?

vCash
    Bacon wrapped scallop appetizer and more filet kabobs (I got a killer deal) plus a bison ribeye to everyone to share

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeckleDawg View Post
    I have been entertaining Japanese clients for the past week or so. I picked up sushi last night for dinner, which is rare. I guess it was some strange subconscious food thought.

I haven't been to Japan (yet), but have spent some time nearby. How do you like Japan? Tokyo?
    I cant say enough good things about this place. I find myself so comfortable here it is scary...I think it is likely the introvert in me. The service workers are extremely hospitable, people are polite, and there are TONS of small mom and pop resturants on every street. Transporation is amazing....you can get anywhere in metro Tokyo on the train and a short walk.

I should have plenty of time to get out and about, within reason, over the next three weeks. Hopefully I can bring some interesting posts to the table.

If you want to come here - I would not hesitate to jump a plane with the wife and kids and make the trip. The hardest part will be figuring out how to get from the airport to your hotel. After that, five minutes at the train station with your route app and you will be good to go.

vCash
    I did Deer Jerkey. HOT. The way it 'ought to be. Sapper is missing out...sucker..

And I picked up some nice Habeneros and jalapenos in the K-Roger this morning...gonna be fine...

vCash
    fried up chunks of fillets from an 18lb tabby cat caught in the Leaf River in Jones county ...... now it's time to go replenish.
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    El Dorado 12

The 12 and the 15 are the best rums I've had. The 12 was just $35. If you like rum at all and you're sticking to the name brands, you owe it to yourself to try this on the rocks.

vCash
    nothing fancy like you guys... 5 lbs of hamburgers, couple packs of brats, couple lbs of cheddar and Cajun sausage, rotini salad, fireworks..... the captain will be on board...
    cautiously optimistic