Thread: Whistler at vandy game

vCash

Whistler at vandy game

I'd have to punch that dude in the face. Sorry.

vCash
    If I were sitting anywhere near him, I'd be in the back of an Omaha squad car by now. He's driving me crazy and I'm watching it on television!

vCash
    Said same thing last night. Can he not find another hobby? Damn! Hes gotta know how annoying that is to fans & selfish to continue on. Cause you know folks have probly asked him to stop.

vCash
    Daggum Vandy. E3 sets up the run. Then 3B can't glove the ball to cut the throw. Should have been out of the inning twice. Cost them 3 runs....so far.

vCash
    I seem to recall him being either removed or warned during a major series...SEC Tournament or Regional? I want to say it was in '13. Anyway, that sumbiatch is annoying as hell...

vCash
    Aw man somebody poison that guy

vCash
    He's been at every vandy game that I've watched for the last 2 years. Hasn't missed one for sure from the sec tourney on. He's a pain in the ass. Drives me nuts. And once you notice it, it's all you hear.

vCash
    I'm hoping he's got a kid playing and his kid graduates this year

vCash
    I'd like to find out where he works and just follow him around all day with a vuvuzela.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogcountry1 View Post
    I'd like to find out where he works and just follow him around all day with a vuvuzela.
    Air horn. Go big or go home.

vCash
    Being half deaf has it advantages at times. Been watching and never heard it. I'll try to catch it tonight.