Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Jerseys Offically Coming in 2015

vCash

Black Jerseys Offically Coming in 2015

Will have gray numbers with maroon outline, maroon stripes with gray outline.

http://msuunitracker.blogspot.com/20...g-in-2015.html

vCash
    Get grey pants, and get rid of the pant logo. Other than that they're sweet. I'm assuming these are for the Kentucky game?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrunt29 View Post
    Get grey pants, and get rid of the pant logo. Other than that they're sweet. I'm assuming these are for the Kentucky game?
    I agree with the idea of gray pants and no pants logo. Maybe outline the numbers and the lines on the shoulder and the Mississippi State in white so it shows up better too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrunt29 View Post
    Yes, for the Kentucky game. The jerseys are the only part that is official; we don't know what the pants or helmet will look like yet.

vCash
    Hate it. Every time we wear black in any sport it seems like I'm watching a South Carolina game.

No black please, our colors are Maroon and white.

vCash
    These look pretty crappy unless there will be more gray on the pants and helmet. Personally, I'd go all out on the black and gray...gray helmet, grey pants...Raiders style.

vCash
    Those are AWFUL. Our colors are maroon and white.

vCash
    Sweeetttt!!! Add gray pants and it's a 10.

vCash
    Black is a neutral color. Thanks for the reminder what our colors are. Never would have known that.

vCash
    I like 'em.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    With gray pants they will look great.

vCash
    Black is not a neutral color. It's been sold as a neutral to sell merchandise which I can totally relate to and agree is a good marketing tool.

I'd rather feel like I'm watching MSU. And another thing, I no longer buy into this stuff about the players liking them, way too many traditional powerhouses stay basic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    Black is not a neutral color. It's been sold as a neutral to sell merchandise which I can totally relate to and agree is a good marketing tool.

I'd rather feel like I'm watching MSU. And another thing, I no longer buy into this stuff about the players liking them, way too many traditional powerhouses stay basic.
    Duke basketball says hello.

vCash
    Boooo!

vCash
    White is also a neutral color, but it's one of our two OFFICIAL colors. Black isn't, and it has no place on our uniforms, except maybe, MAYBE as an accent color, but even then, probably not.

Leave the black for golf shirts and t-shirts, keep it off the uniforms.

Plus it this just looks awful.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Didn't aTm get these in 2012 for their game with us in Starkville?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post

I don't like the black uniform as a primary uniform. But the gold standard for MSU uniforms- the Nike uniforms from Jackie's tenure- did have some black in them on the sleeves. I'm OK with black uniforms for one game- although I would prefer it not be for a SEC game. Use it for Troy or Northwestern State.

I also highly doubt that the black uniforms will look like they do in the picture with the white pants. I'm thinking it will be a black helmet with either a black or gray facemask and either black or gray pants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Didn't aTm get these in 2012 for their game with us in Starkville?
    I don't think we'll have maroon shoulder stripes like A&M did. At least I hope not.

vCash
    So I would assume this revelation would move the KY game from the sure win category to the toss up category?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    So I would assume this revelation would move the KY game from the sure win category to the toss up category?
    11-1 here we come!!!!****
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!