Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
Engie--you bring compelling stats to the argument. And you have a unique ability to bend them to your argument. Sometimes out of context. The main gripe I have with you, is when your argument goes south you tend to call people ugly names. That sometimes could get your ass whipped if you were face to face. But I agree with a lot you post and most of the time I don't on Basketball.
Since I legitimately have not had a losing fight since I was barely driving age 16 years ago -- and been directly involved in less than a handful overall -- this doesn't seem to be a very big problem for me IRL. In the real world I don't have to call dumb people dumb -- I can just assess then avoid them. You can't really do that online and follow conversations effectively. I've tried.

I'm never going to stop calling dumb dumb. I just don't have a problem self-applying and calling myself dumb when hindsight shows that I have been either. It's about balance. I've legitimately started more threads calling myself out for being wrong than I have started calling any other individuals out for being wrong. Now, inside the context of others' threads, especially the ones that call me out in the first place, I have no problem going for the jugular on stuff. But I've never found my "being right" important enough to remind anyone when I am, although I do try to when I'm not.