How many teams on our schedule next year will be able to slow down or stop our passing attack?

With the number and quality of wide receivers we have and Dak, I don't think anybody will have an elite coverage unit that they can rely primarily to stop us (I'm assuming nobody is going to have the secondary say LSU had in the year they played Bama for the NC). They're going to have to get to the QB quickly, which provided our OLine is solid, means our passing game should be unstoppable unless the other team

(1) Has an elite pass rusher we can't handle or
(2) Out schemes us and gets to the qb by bringing pressure from different places or less likely,
(3) Just has a solid, top to bottom pass rush we can't handle even if there's no one elite pass rusher.

How many teams are really going to meet one of those qualifications? Obviously there are going to be multiple SEC teams that do, and we can probably count on at least one game where passing is off either because Dak is off or our timing is messed up for some reason or weather makes passing impossible, but I'm assuming that puts our floor fairly high.

Ignoring the chance of being outschemed, terrible weather, and us just stopping ourselves with stupid mistakes, it seems like 4 OOC plus UK should be unable to stop our pass. I'm assuming Arkansas can't (didn't they lose their good DE to the draft?) but of course they do ball control so well and weather in Fayetville in November could be tough.

A&M has an elite DE that will be a true sophomore, correct? I'm assuming Bama and UM will qualify for (1) or (3).

I would normally guess LSU would but just don't know. No clue about Auburn and Mizzou.

So are there 6 teams we shoudl roll up passing yards on as long as we show up with a solid game plan? 9? Somewhere inbetween?