Thread: Tulane sets up 3 game series with Oklahoma

vCash

Tulane sets up 3 game series with Oklahoma

http://www.theneworleansadvocate.com...ahoma-agree-to

Looks like they weren't just trying to find a win.

Man, it seems like Oklahoma is beginning to become a pain in our ass in different ways. They are desperately trying to establish themselves in the south in recruiting.

vCash
    This explains why they wouldn't want to just move the game back again (as has apparently been done several times), but doesn't eliminate that they were still looking for a "win" for 2016.

vCash
    Oklahoma is weak, Stoops is exposed, game over.

vCash
    good move on Tulane's part...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    OU will pay them way more than our old 1998 Larry Templeton contract would have- with more than enough money to pay our buyout and then some... It sucks for us, but that was a cold-blooded business move on Tulane's part. Can't say I blame them from a dollars and cents standpoint.

vCash
    Ummmm people- this announcement has zero to do with our game in 2016. Their series starts in 2017
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I'm actually a little jealous... Well not of 2 for 1 with Oklahoma, but I wish we had a home and home with the sooners

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Ummmm people- this announcement has zero to do with our game in 2016. Their series starts in 2017
    Uh uh uh, reading comprehension is a biaaaaatch

vCash
    And of course M.I.R.S. fagship leader Acey Roberts has to chime in with this. Gawd he's such a farkstick! He misquoted the whole farkin thing! https://twitter.com/MakeItRainSport/...96945828483072

vCash
    Has this dickhead always been a dickhead or is being a dickhead a new thing for this dickhead?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    Has this dickhead always been a dickhead or is being a dickhead a new thing for this dickhead?
    Who? Acey? Yeah he's the epitome of typical *** UM fan. Has always been a dickhead & trolls like no other on twitter & sometimes hides behind the failed MIRS twitter acct. that went up in flames after the catfish debacle...which, btw is not over by a long shot.

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Damn, upon actually reading the article the OU series doesn't start until 2017 and has nothing to do with our 2016 game with them. My bad.

vCash
    I can't believe I wasted my time reading that Twitter feed.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    I can't believe I wasted my time reading that Twitter feed.
    I felt the same way! Ugh. But the main point I was tryin to make was that it was misquoted by none other than delusional UM fans.