Thread: Lowery Reporting Woodruff likely to start tonight...

vCash

Lowery Reporting Woodruff likely to start tonight...

loganlowery ‏@loganlowery 9m
    Mississippi State is expected to start sophomore right-hander Brandon Woodruff (1-1, 5.56 ERA, 9 K, 7 BB) on the mound tonight.

This is after we got this from Stevens yesterday.
    Matthew Stevens ‏@matthewcstevens 21h
    Mississippi State sophomore RHP Will Cox (2-1, 3.60) will get the start on the mound at South Alabama Tuesday night.

vCash
    I hope lowery is right. Why use cox up in a midweek game?

vCash
    I guess we'll see come this evening. Hoping its Woodruff so maybe he can start to exercise some of those demons.

vCash
    because they are both mental cases that need to get their control back...

I'd like to see a 40-50 pitch pitchcount for all 3(including Evan Mitchell) with Woody first, Mitchell second, Cox third... 40-50 pitches REGARDLESS of what happens on the field. Sink or swim.

vCash
    That Logan Lowery bastard emails me every 9 days telling me time is running out to sign up on his website.

vCash
    Very interesting. I can vouche that Stevens talked to Cohen is person, but I don't doubt Lowrey either. Sounds to me like they changed their minds.

I think both should pitch and probably both will pitch. I actually like it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlabLoser View Post
    That Logan Lowery bastard emails me every 9 days telling me time is running out to sign up on his website.
    Ah...thanks again Wardlaw.... Same Isssue. I marked them as Spam and havent seen them anymore.

vCash
    Same except for when I do sign up for something that goes to spam, I have to un-spam it. Then I see boatloads of Lowery emails.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dawg View Post
    I guess we'll see come this evening. Hoping its Woodruff so maybe he can start to exercise some of those demons.
    This^ Woodruff has the stuff... He's just got to get some confidence.

vCash
    Yep...Woody on the bump...

mstate Baseball ?@mstateBB 12m
    MSU's lineup: Frazier SS, Detz DH, Renfroe RF, Pirtle 2B, Rea 1B, Bradford CF, Frost 3B, Robson LF, Ammirati C. RHP Woodruff.