Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TSUN Game 1 Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    They can swing the sticks and we can't.. Bortles and Robinson right there, clinical.
    Yep that's what you do on 3-1 count. Get off. Meanwhile Collins takes 1-0 cockshot fastball with runner on and robson does same on 2-0. I mean, how are you not sitting dead red on those? Horrible approach. We're not attacking fastballs.

vCash
    Got home and found it on alternate. Uverse. It took looking at the thread to figure it out. Channel guide shows nothing on alternate but when tuning to it, I found game on.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Oh joy. Now I see the score.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Banned
    vCash
    Hump rolls over a 1-0 fastball… 6-3

Stop with the matrixes John-boy and hire a hitting coach and GTF out of the way.

vCash
    So the only question now is does OM win 10-0 or 10-1

vCash
    Can Reynolds play second next year? Better hitter than holland.

vCash
    Called d-tv. They blame sec-n. this kinda shit only happens to us
    Do I not look like a pothouse? Six foot down the bar. Go on, jog on, walk on, goodbye, bon voyage, **** off.

vCash
    You're not missing anything.

vCash
    THis is the scoop on Directv. Still don't understand it, but here it is. I stayed on the line almost an hour and the service rep went through engineering, managers,etc. This particular game is blacked out on Directv in Mississippi and Directv has no sayso according to Directv. The reason they said was because the game was not a sellout, so the SECN would not allow Directv to broadcast it. THey also said that Comcast could have exclusive rights where they could broadcast with no blackout.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Hump rolls over a 1-0 fastball… 6-3

Stop with the matrixes John-boy and hire a hitting coach and GTF out of the way.
    Was about to post same thing. Fastball outer third. But, if hump needs a coach to instruct him on that he shouldn't be playing college ball. I'm confident he is coached on that. Keep hands inside baseball and let it travel.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQuid View Post
    Called d-tv. They blame sec-n. this kinda shit only happens to us
    Yeah I hate not watching train wrecks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    THis is the scoop on Directv. Still don't understand it, but here it is. I stayed on the line almost an hour and the service rep went through engineering, managers,etc. This particular game is blacked out on Directv in Mississippi and Directv has no sayso according to Directv. The reason they said was because the game was not a sellout, so the SECN would not allow Directv to broadcast it. THey also said that Comcast could have exclusive rights where they could broadcast with no blackout.
    That's stupid. No baseball games hardly are sellouts. By that logic, they would never televise games in the state where they are played. I call BS. I bet if it wasn't on alternate channel you would be getting it.

vCash
    What is the record for runs given up with 2 outs? We've got to be close. I want to accomplish something this year.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    After watching that bullshit dance from those ole miss sluts, they need to put a little more mouth into it

vCash
    That boy heck and gridley. 8-9 guys doing work. Got to score these two here. Second and third no out. Let's go Vick.

vCash
    Have I mentioned that I hate this team? Damn Vick

vCash
    Geez Vick. Horrible at bat. K on breaking ball down.

Collins up. Attack Gavin.

vCash
    Good things happen when you attack at the dish. Atta boy Gavin. 3-2.

vCash
    Atta boy Collins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    That's stupid. No baseball games hardly are sellouts. By that logic, they would never televise games in the state where they are played. I call BS. I bet if it wasn't on alternate channel you would be getting it.
    That's what I asked them, was it because it was on the alternate channel? They couldn't answer that. I also asked if the game tomorrow and Saturday would also be blacked out. They said they wouldn't know till broadcast times. I have been with Directv for about 17 years and I told them, that this alternate channel problem, that they have (and have had) I was seriously considering switching to Comcast.