Thread: Sorry to link BR, but they had Deshea as a top eight most underrated recruiter.

vCash

Sorry to link BR, but they had Deshea as a top eight most underrated recruiter.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...l-today/page/7

When this article came up in my Mississippi State feed, I thought of a couple other names before Deshea.

Maybe there is something in the water I have not seen yet. I do know he doing a good job at South Panola, have a couple friends over there, including Kendrick Market's cousin, who say State actually has a foothold over there now. Which is amazing seeing as no other coach has been able to do that with is being in TSUN's backyard.

vCash
    We haven't got a player from South Panolina who OM wanted since Pegeus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big4Dawg View Post
    We haven't got a player from South Panolina who OM wanted since Pegeus
    ^^THIS, we have no foothold.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    No we don't have a foothold but the situation at South Panola with MSU is tons better than it used to be. Pogue brings bus loads of kids down for our camp now. That used to never happen & I guarantee it's because of Deshea. We'll never get a lot of guys from USP but being in good graces there can pay off every now & again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    No we don't have a foothold but the situation at South Panola with MSU is tons better than it used to be. Pogue brings bus loads of kids down for our camp now. That used to never happen & I guarantee it's because of Deshea. We'll never get a lot of guys from USP but being in good graces there can pay off every now & again.
    I'll never fully understand the aggravation about not getting SP kids. Who is the last kid the bears got out of West Point that we wanted? How about Brandon? We normally dominate the delta.

The key is to get who we want in state and try and grab players from AL and LA that LSU/AL/AU simply do a poor job evaluating. It works;

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Ya I worded that poorly. Meant we are getting a foothold, not have one but getting to where we stand a shot with some guys in the next couple years.