Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kellenberger's Article

vCash

Kellenberger's Article

Sorry if Stalingrad but Kellenberger opens his article this morning with "In some ways what happened Friday should not be all that surprising, and not just because a handful of coaches who lost out on Malik Newman were willing to share the news of his commitment to Mississippi State before he was."

Did some coaches get their feelings hurt and leak out to Parrish and others? Seems juvenile if so...

vCash
    Ole Miss.

vCash
    It was definitely Ole Missus.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    How about the last sentence of that article? He just can't help himself. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but comes across as we have a complex.

vCash
    Kennedy leaked it to steal Newman's thunder. What a jerk.

vCash
    AK visited earlier this week. Malik did the appropriate thing and told him his plans. This is how he was repaid for his honesty.

vCash
    Horatio should go have an international incident with AK over that.

vCash
    UM was in full damage control mode.....their is no question that someone leaked it.

Who cares, it was still a great day and UM still can't handle getting beat

vCash
    I love it when rebels burn bridges.

vCash
    Why, rather HOW do people associated with UMiss always get away with behavior like this? It seems like every year there's more than one incident that involves their leadership throwing professionalism out the window and acting like spoiled 6 year olds. Kind of like Freeze telling Brown that he feared for his soul if the went to State. Or Freeze almost trading blows with a fan after the TAMU game. Or even hiring PIs to investigate Sherrill. There's really no telling how long that list could be.

Their leadership acts just like their fans: spoiled douchebags that kick and scream when things don't go their way.

vCash
    Therefore BossDog, I am in agreement, and as in anything in life or business, if management, parents, school and community leaders, and/ or the one's in "charge" take the high road ( maturity and being leaders); then the masses will follow suit. But at TSUN, it will never happen. The immaturity of the AD and Coaches, coupled with their lack of standards and integrity, creates the same environment they've always had. They will never rise above, but only to try to lower the bar.

vCash
    Cue: the Voice of Reason

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDawg View Post
    Why, rather HOW do people associated with UMiss always get away with behavior like this? It seems like every year there's more than one incident that involves their leadership throwing professionalism out the window and acting like spoiled 6 year olds. Kind of like Freeze telling Brown that he feared for his soul if the went to State. Or Freeze almost trading blows with a fan after the TAMU game. Or even hiring PIs to investigate Sherrill. There's really no telling how long that list could be.

Their leadership acts just like their fans: spoiled douchebags that kick and scream when things don't go their way.
    Here's how I want it to be handled- Malik goes off and scores 30 on them in Oxford and we kick their ass on the court.

vCash
    At least they got Leo. **********

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    It was definitely Ole Missus.
    Do y'all know for sure it was ole miss?
    Has it been made public?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tireddawg View Post
    Has it been made public?
    If you want to live to see 30 posts, you might want to change that tone, son.

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tireddawg View Post
    Has it been made public?
    It doesn't take a mathematician to put two and two together on this one- Gary Parrish is known to be good friends with AK. I would bet a lot of money that either him or someone on his staff was at least one of the coaches cited as Parrish's sources.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by messageboardsuperhero View Post
    It doesn't take a mathematician to put two and two together on this one- Gary Parrish is known to be good friends with AK. I would bet a lot of money that either him or someone on his staff was at least one of the coaches cited as Parrish's sources.
    I'm not saying it was or wasn't AK, but GP is also pretty good buddies with Howland. That's what confuses me with all of this stuff. You'd think GP would respect Howland and his prized recruit and keep it quiet. Really weird situation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CottonDog View Post
    I'm not saying it was or wasn't AK, but GP is also pretty good buddies with Howland. That's what confuses me with all of this stuff. You'd think GP would respect Howland and his prized recruit and keep it quiet. Really weird situation.
    Reporter's are not known to put much over being the first with a big story. If he was given that information by AK or someone on his staff he would have reported it as soon as his little fingers could type out the tweet.

vCash
    GP is friends/has a good working relationship with all the coaches involved in Malik's Recruitment. I guarantee you Bill Self is one of the sources mentioned. This wasn't some big Ole Miss conspiracy as much as some would like to believe.