Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looks like we got a commit from a KICKER

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B4its2L8 View Post
    Not sure I'm too excited yet. Looks like his team was 3-7, with little action beyond XP's. Tough to tell much more since the team did not submit any stat's. Also, have my doubts on the distance. Everyone jokes about Sobiesk's distance being limited at 40 yards, yet I've watched kicking camp videos of him hitting from beyond 60. Does that translate to this kid being limited to 25 yards in a game situation?
    I suspect he kicked for our coaches when he was here a few weeks ago. So they would have seen him live and on grass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B4its2L8 View Post
    Not sure I'm too excited yet. Looks like his team was 3-7, with little action beyond XP's. Tough to tell much more since the team did not submit any stat's. Also, have my doubts on the distance. Everyone jokes about Sobiesk's distance being limited at 40 yards, yet I've watched kicking camp videos of him hitting from beyond 60. Does that translate to this kid being limited to 25 yards in a game situation?
    I could put you on the front of a bass boat and use you as a motor.

vCash
    Cooke, Bell, and Sobiesk attended showcases put on by Kohl, Chris Sailer, or Team Jackson. Some did two different showcases. You go to these as often as you would like while in high school. All three of those guys were ranked in the top 15 in the country, some higher in pk or p, just depends. Someone posted that the young man from Wisconsin that is going to walk on was in the top 100. If you go to Kohl kicking web site, you will see they rank the top 99, then at 100...There are 124 ranked #100, listed alphabetically. I think Bell and Cooke have continued to work with kicking coaches throughout their high school and college career.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    Yeah but can he shank a kick off out of bounds?
    I want to know can he hit a baseball deep into the out field when the bases are loaded.