Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones - season 5 TELEVISION show thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Remind me how ya'll have the first four.
    pirated on torrent sites. watched first 4 also. i believe they had released 4 episodes to be reviewed and they got leaked by someone
    Do I not look like a pothouse? Six foot down the bar. Go on, jog on, walk on, goodbye, bon voyage, **** off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQuid View Post
    pirated on torrent sites. watched first 4 also. i believe they had released 4 episodes to be reviewed and they got leaked by someone
    Same here.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Pretty sure he's alive and with the Brotherhood Without Banners

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDority View Post
    I'm sure I'm in the minority but I do not want Dany to become queen of Westeros.
    I waver on Danaerys, mainly because one of my theories is that in the endgame she'll be either already dead or on the "wrong" side. See book theories thread (spoiler warning) for more on that To come.

Gendry is still alive but he us now really in the role of another character (also Robert's bastard) named Edric Storm.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    I waver on Danaerys, mainly because one of my theories is that in the endgame she'll be either already dead or on the "wrong" side. See book theories thread (spoiler warning) for more on that To come.

Gendry is still alive but he us now really in the role of another character (also Robert's bastard) named Edric Storm.
    Thanks, I can't remember all the angles in this story, also thanks engine, I don't know how to do a multiple quote post.

vCash
    Remember in the TV series Greatjon Umbee was dispatched to find Greywater Watch prior to the Red Wedding, so he's alive and free in the TV world. With the show sending Rickon to Last Hearth(ancestral home and stronghold of the Umbers), it's pretty safe to say Greatjon has a big role left to play...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by curmudgeon View Post
    I cheated and watched the first four episodes. Episode 3 is going to piss off book readers.
    Please no comments about books in this thread.

vCash
    I can't believe that dragon ate Tyrion. He was my favorite character.**

EDIT: I'm just kidding guys!

vCash
    Haven't read the books, but I watched the episode last night. pretty sure that was her dragon saying goodbye. I think the paralyzed boy eventually controls the dragon(s). Be interesting to see who he aligns with (which army), but I think we're shaping up for a battle between the dragon queen/tyrian and the dragon boy-to-be.

The Stark girl story lines have gotten boring to me. I don't know what they're doing or where they're going, but they're just traveling with no purpose.

vCash
    Drogon will be back with a vengeance in Meereen...

vCash
    That's a lackluster last couple of episodes. Lots of character development setting up, I suppose.

Tyrion sweet talks up a whore in a brothel, then decides he can't get it up. Really? Weak. Jorah just happens to be in the same brothel that Tyrion decided to visit? Weak.

Jorah says he's taking Tyrion to the queen. But which queen? I assume he meant Cersei. Margaery could have an interesting opinion about that. He could have meant Denarius.

vCash
    i won't spoil anything for people who haven't read the book, but this season, more than any before, has really deviated from the books. I'm very interested to see how things tie together. No idea where they're going with the Sansa storyline. I'm guessing Littlefinger has her in place to marry Ramsey, rally the northern lords together like during Roberts rebellion and have the Boltons murdered somehow by using Sansa so he'd effectively be in control or the Erie and Winterfell, basically controlling the north. Will Brienne find confront her in Winterfell and Sansa go L.S. on her and Pod? When will we see Robert Strong? Is Jamie or Bronn replacing Oakheart? Is the confrontation between Hotah and Oakheart's replacement going to happen? Is Jorah going to take Connington's spot in Tyrions man overboard mishap? Is the curly headed dude Hizdar Zo Loraq? Was that Rattleshirt? If not will Brienne replace ***** in rescuing 'Jeyne'?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlabLoser View Post
    That's a lackluster last couple of episodes. Lots of character development setting up, I suppose.

Tyrion sweet talks up a whore in a brothel, then decides he can't get it up. Really? Weak. Jorah just happens to be in the same brothel that Tyrion decided to visit? Weak.

Jorah says he's taking Tyrion to the queen. But which queen? I assume he meant Cersei. Margaery could have an interesting opinion about that. He could have meant Denarius.
    I won't spoil which queen it is, but that's how they meet up in the books, although Tyrion gets there under very different circumstances. I told myself I'd read the books after the series, well I couldn't wait and read them between seasons. I wish I hadn't know because I'm going to be comparing and critiquing and not letting myself enjoy it for what it is.

vCash
    This season has several things different from the book/ the deal with Sansa is different.

vCash
    The curly head guy is hizdar zo loraq

If I had to guess..I would think bronn has replaced oakheart..for the fact that he has pretty much became a fan favorite..so..wellll..you know

Was that rattleshirt...I really hope so

vCash
    Just saw Sunday's episode. I swear if they killed off Tyrion, I was gonna cancel HBO. Damn that was close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlabLoser View Post
    Just saw Sunday's episode. I swear if they killed off Tyrion, I was gonna cancel HBO. Damn that was close.
    Yeah..I don't think that is going to happen..GRRM seems to love the characters that have to overcome adversities

I thought that was a cool scene when they were in valyria..had a feeling jorah would get touched

vCash
    For those who need a(nother) reason to dislike Collin Cowturd... today on his show he ripped Game of Thrones and at one point compared it to Harry Potter with women.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    I said it on 4-27, just a few post up, that he would get it. With all the talk of it this season and Griff being absent you knew it was coming.