Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did Sandman14 get sent back to where he came from?

vCash
    It's FACTUAL (watch for the freak out) that Oxford is a better city than Starkville.
    No, dumbass......that is 100% opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    Google 100 smartest cities in America, guess who came in at 34 and who came in at 74. I love how those pricks make fun of the people that grow their food and design sophisticated systems for the military and think suing doctors makes them superior to us.
    They may act like they are all more intelligent, but didn't the entering class at UMC last year or a couple of years ago have more MSU students than any other institution? I'm pretty sure that's accurate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Statefan View Post
    They may act like they are all more intelligent, but didn't the entering class at UMC last year or a couple of years ago have more MSU students than any other institution? I'm pretty sure that's accurate.
    Just for the record there are only 2 more UM undergrads than there are State undergrads in my law school class. Also, guess which school has more students in the top of the class? I hope i am not being too subtle.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    No, dumbass......that is 100% opinion.
    and there she goes, just as predicted.

Banned
    vCash
    NM
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 07-01-2013 at 09:52 PM. Reason: No you Don't

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Hank Flick View Post
    Sandman - people come here to talk about Mississippi State sports. We don't need to have arguments held up to the standards of academia. We aren't discussing policy, experiments, theories, or whatever college professors sit around and talk about. This is sports.

Every thread I've read that you've been in lately you are the antagonist, but you are pretty much always wrong. Your baseball opinion is probably the worst on the board. When you have bad sports opinions on a sports board, all of your other showboating is pretty laughable. Maybe you'll know more about football, we'll see.

Also, you don't need to act like you are getting in people's heads and other posters are slamming their keyboards to the ground and walking out of the room fuming because you riled them up so much. Do people actually give a second thought to their message board post after clicking send?

P.S. - liking Oxford's restaurants and architecture and everything else better than Starkville's is an opinion, not fact. Not everyone places a priority on those things.
    100% geek smell coming off this post. yep.

vCash
    Strike one to Sandman14.
    Last edited by FlabLoser; 07-01-2013 at 04:39 PM.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlabLoser View Post
    Strike one.
    Can this be treated as interfering with the catcher and be an automatic out?