Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another one of Ole Miss' entitled finest... They draw a sick bunch.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash

Another one of Ole Miss' entitled finest... They draw a sick bunch.

Warning. Most likely not safe for work.

All I have to say is "Cocaine is a hellavu drug".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eak-video.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Warning. Most likely not safe for work.

All I have to say is "Cocaine is a hellavu drug".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eak-video.html
    I have to admit that Freeze would have been my first guess for an ole miss affiliated person using his teeth to rip the heads off of animals.

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    You have to be one sick twisted **** to bite the head off a live animal. **** that guy.

If PETA gets their hands on this, it's going to go downhill fast for him.
    Last edited by messageboardsuperhero; 03-31-2015 at 08:05 AM.

vCash
    Well, PETA got their hands on it, and it made a UK paper. I'd say going downhill fast for him is exactly what it's doing.

That dude needs some help--and probably a lot less money in his life.

vCash
    Maybe he's trying to start a new outfield tradition after a home run so they don't waste so much beer.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AFDawg View Post
    and probably a lot less money in his life.
    So he did it because he had money? I must have missed the study that said rich kids were more likely to bite heads of pets.

vCash
    Someone needs to put together a twitter bot that responds with this story every time one of them tweets "#flagship".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    So he did it because he had money? I must have missed the study that said rich kids were more likely to bite heads of pets.
    Maybe not specifically bite off the heads of animals, but act out in general because they know they can get away with it.

Example: http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/05/us/texas-affluenza-teen/

vCash
    I will never understand the life of an OM frat boy.

vCash
    Because he had money? No. I didn't say that. Was he coddled by wealthy parents? Does he think he can get away with anything? Will daddy rescue him? I'll bet you dollars to donuts. (Note I said "probably.")

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    Maybe not specifically bite off the heads of animals, but act out in general because they know they can get away with it.

One example of affluenza to prove your point?? haha Looks like we have a serious problem here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post

Yes, because poor/middle class kids never act out.....

vCash
    Because he had money? No. I didn't say that. Was he coddled by wealthy parents? Does he think he can get away with anything? Will daddy rescue him? I'll bet you dollars to donuts. (Note I said "probably.")
    That's a pretty generalized statement. Do you know these things happen from experience or is that an assumption? The majority of the people I know that are "rich" have kids that are the complete opposite, but they aren't involved in politics. Maybe that has something to do with it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by messageboardsuperhero View Post
    You have to be one sick twisted **** to bite the head off a live animal. **** that guy.

If PETA gets their hands on this, it's going to go downhill fast for him.
    PETA getting their hands on it is irrelevant. What's a lot more relevant is whether he will be prosecuted (I don't think PETA is influential enough in Florida, Alabama, or MS to affect this) and how much legs this will have as an internet sensation (something PETA affect, but I don't think really drive).

He will probably be able to plea down to a misdemeanor if anything comes of it legally. If he becomes a target of the internet crowd and his internet identity is really cemented, he'll be pretty limited going forward. Basically ole miss law school and working for his dad or something like real estate with his dad's money. Maybe he can be set up with a position in the state democratic party in an out of the way place long enough that this is forgotten.

Or maybe he can change his name enough that google won't always rat him out when this blows over.

vCash
    That's a pretty generalized statement. Do you know these things happen from experience or is that an assumption? The majority of the people I know that are "rich" have kids that are the complete opposite, but they aren't involved in politics. Maybe that has something to do with it.
    Do you really not know anybody that didn't learn from their mistakes because their parent's money shielded them from consequences? No clue if that has happened here, but it happens. I can also tell that anecdotally, it seems to be a bigger problem for children of lawyers than children of people who got rich other ways. But maybe that's just because in a lot of small towns in Mississippi, the only rich people other than the owners of the dominant business in town are the plaintiff's lawyers.

vCash
    Nor did I say a majority of rich kids act out. But, yes, I have seen and know plenty of entitled kids who expect their parents wealth to shield them from consequences. It's a common narrative. (Is that really so hard to grasp?)

And yes, it's a generalized statement. But this is a message board. It's made for speculation, generalization, and (dare I say) interpolation.

And wealth couldn't have possibly had anything to do with it but politics could? Pot meet kettle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Do you really not know anybody that didn't learn from their mistakes because their parent's money shielded them from consequences? No clue if that has happened here, but it happens. I can also tell that anecdotally, it seems to be a bigger problem for children of lawyers than children of people who got rich other ways. But maybe that's just because in a lot of small towns in Mississippi, the only rich people other than the owners of the dominant business in town are the plaintiff's lawyers.
    I understand it happens, but from my experience it's not a major issue. I'm not denying what the guy did was wrong, but what human did he harm? I assume you feel the same way about entitled pro athletes that commit domestic violence, gain reduced sentences, and other various acts of violence; including death against human beings.

vCash
    Nor did I say a majority of rich kids act out. But, yes, I have seen and know plenty of entitled kids who expect their parents wealth to shield them from consequences. It's a common narrative. (Is that really so hard to grasp?)
    Where from...TV and movies? There is only one documented case of affluenza in the US. What are some examples of consequences that you've seen kids escape from because they were rich?

[/QUOTE]And wealth couldn't have possibly had anything to do with it but politics could? Pot meet kettle.[/QUOTE]
    I was inferring that wealth and politics may have combined to affect this kid, but it's probably just the fact that he was raised by democrat.

vCash
    I say ban him for San Antonio. If he will bite the head of of a live animal than he is surely going to piss on the Alamo in the future.

vCash
    Where from...TV and movies? There is only one documented case of affluenza in the US. What are some examples of consequences that you've seen kids escape from because they were rich?

I never used the term affluenza.

I can think of kids escaping the consequences of an armed robbery, an assault, and a DUI just off the top of my head from my hometown and my wife's. And all of those are much worse than Eaves's oral hamster decapitation. His actions are just grosser and, thanks to the internet, more public.

Aside from the obviously criminal, I've seen tons of rich kids with alcohol and drug problems. And while of course those can happen to people in any socioeconomic group, access to wealth can contribute to the problem, especially when parents turn a blind eye. My childhood neighbor is the embodiment of that story: rich but detached parents, access to alcohol and drugs at a young age, minimized legal consequences and ongoing financial support from his parents into his thirties, and finally an overdose that killed him.