Thread: Justified Fans?

vCash

Justified Fans?

I want to hear predictions for the rest of the story.

Man, I love that show.

I feel like Ava is soon to be dead. I also feel like Boyd will be one of the few left standing.

I'm not sure if Raylan is going to live or not.

vCash
    I haven't watched last nights episode yet, but I do love this show. Sucks its almost over. I think Raylan Givens is the coolest character on TV.

vCash
    Hmm.. Raylan kills the wanna be outlaw

Boyd goes down in a blaze of fire..gun fight with raylan and others..

One of the last scenes will be Boyd bleeding out...about to die..raylan walks up to him and they have a few words about how he's always been after Boyd...or something along those lines:.then Boyd dies.

I'm not sure who will end up with the 10 million..for some reason I think art gets it..I know its crazy, but I think it would be hilarious to see the man who has always followed every aspect of the law his whole life just go and break all the rules and run off with the cash

I think raylan ends up in Florida with his smoking hot wife

Banned
    vCash
    Ava runs off with the 10 million and Boyd catches her eventually with Raylan right on his heels. That's when Raylan and Boyd have it out. Boyd dies unfortunately. (i like him better than Raylan) Markham and Catherine kill Duffy after Duffy's guy turns him into Catherine for a price. Don't really know what happens to Markham and Catherine. Raylan kills cowboy wanna be while the cowboy wannabe is trying to kill the young weed girl. Raylan moves to Florida with his wife and Art lives happily ever after. That's my take on how i see it playing out. I love the show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brando View Post
    Ava runs off with the 10 million and Boyd catches her eventually with Raylan right on his heels. That's when Raylan and Boyd have it out. Boyd dies unfortunately. (i like him better than Raylan) Markham and Catherine kill Duffy after Duffy's guy turns him into Catherine for a price. Don't really know what happens to Markham and Catherine. Raylan kills cowboy wanna be while the cowboy wannabe is trying to kill the young weed girl. Raylan moves to Florida with his wife and Art lives happily ever after. That's my take on how i see it playing out. I love the show.
    It's probably my favorite show..whats funny is that I saw this interview with timothy olyphant talking about sam elliott being on the show this year...he said that he based the character of raylan off of sam elliot. He joked about how sam elliott does a better impression of sam elliot than he can

vCash
    Elliot is a perfect villain for this show, he should have been on years ago.

I also loved that he was drinking a Coors in one of those stubby bottles when he had the party at his restaurant.

vCash
    I think Ava shot Boyd and she knew he would make it. Later when he heals she will call him to meet Her. That is the only way they could get away.