Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We have 17 baseball uniform combinations

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by messageboardsuperhero View Post
    Wait- do you think we're actually the ones paying for the different uniforms? LOL, that's funny.
    Hey Oboma man, nothing is free in life. I'd rather they give us the cost of the uni's instead of wasting it.

vCash
    I'm not on twitter. Can anyone post some pics?
    Wrap it in Maroon and White

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coastratdog View Post
    Hey Oboma man, nothing is free in life. I'd rather they give us the cost of the uni's instead of wasting it.
    Adidas does not charge us a penny for any of the uniforms they give the team to wear in games. That is a fact. I really don't know what in the hell Obama has to do with any of this, but whatever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coastratdog View Post
    Oh good lord.

Yes, it is free to Mississippi State. And Adidas isn't going to give us $1 more whether they give us 3 uniforms or give us 40 uniforms. It's a thing called a negotiated, signed longterm contract. One that I'm practically certain that they are not contractually obliged to give us all of this swag under.

Adidas has made it a point ever since the CWS run that we are their flagship baseball school. They are treating us as such and giving us extras as such. But explaining to you WHY they are doing that would be to explain the economics of marketing and product placement, which it's pretty clear at this point that you aren't going to understand...

vCash
    I like our basic looks the best, but if the kids like these then so be it. Some of the out of the box combination looks good and some look really bad. This is just modern baseball I assume, and that is ok.