Thread: Reason #34 why we started this site

vCash

Reason #34 why we started this site

I got dragged into a State-Ole Missus smack group on Facebook. It's a shit show. Nothing but bullshit posted all damn day long. One thing I learned long ago- you cant rationalize with Fredos. They cant handle it. They spend so much of their life buying into the Nazi-type of propaganda that "Oxford is awesome" and "Ole Missus is a national program" they have very little brain left to accept reality. It's just insane.

Here are just some examples of last night:

Fredos- "Dak cant pass"...."Dak just threw another interception"
    Me- "Dakota had one of the best seasons in SEC history"
    Fredos- "Dak lost the Egg Bowl and to Bama"
    Me- "Dakota Prescott had one of the best seasons in SEC history. He led the conference in total offense. He put up better numbers than Tebow or Newton"
    Fredos- "Dak is no Eli"
    Me- "Dakota put up better number PASSING than Eli"
    Fredos- "Eli won 2 Super Bowls"
    Me-"What does that have to do with college football??????? Dakota threw the ball better than Eli"
    Fredos- "So you are saying Dak will be a 1st rounder??"
    Me- "what does that have to do with college football?????"
    Fredos- "31-17"

Someone posts a picture of SEC football coaches salaries currently because Mullen hasnt signed his extension and raise yet:

Fredos- "You puppies aint got no money. Mullen last in the SEC in salary"
    Me- "he hasnt signed his extension and raise yet"
    Fredos- "Ya'll aint got no money. Thats embarrassing"
    Me- "looks like we are getting the most for our buck. 4.5MM is alot of money for 9 wins"
    Fredos- "Freeze owns Mullen"
    Me- "when Freezus finishes ahead of Mullen-call me on your iphone 14. Dont be mad because you overpaid"
    Fredos- "Fla wanted Freeze. Nobody wants your coach"
    Me- "ok, I guess he'll have to stay here and keep finishing higher than Ole Missus in the SEC"
    Fredos- "31-17"

And finally- the next year debate:

Fredos- "Dak is gonna have a terrible year next year- he doesnt have anybody to throw to"
    Me- "we return our top 3 WR's in TD catches. We also return our top 2 in catches and 6 of our top 9"
    Fredos- "well you lost JRob"
    Me- "we have two 4-star RB's ready to step in plus Dakota runs the ball well"
    Fredos- "Dak gonna get killed next year"
    Me- "wait- I thought he was going to get killed this past year because we dont have any starzzzz on our OL???"
    Fredos- "you had experience though- and ya'll lost all that"
    Me- "we return 3 guys that have started- added the top juco OT in the country, and have more starzzz on our OL than last year"
    Fredos- "well, Dak is gonna get killed"
    Me- "we've had one bad OL under Mullen and that was due to alot of injuries. And that would make most team's OL bad"
    Fredos- "31-17"

A damn shit show with people that cant accept facts. Keep reading BearSharks- and please, ckick an ad
    Last edited by Coach34; 02-10-2015 at 09:12 AM.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash

I got sucked into that trap as well Coach and I was subsequently kicked off of it,

thank God! You're right, they can't rationalize facts and above and beyond that they cannot handle that MSU is no longer "lil brother"..........
    Last edited by Saltydog; 02-10-2015 at 09:12 AM.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Yeah, I'm on that site too. It amazes me how as soon as you talk them into a corner all they can come back with is 31-17. For a a game that is just another game to them and has no special meaning because we aren't their real rival they sure are quick to throw the score up as soon a they start to lose an argument. It is simply beyond comprehension how arrogant and delusional the typical bear is. We sign a top rated player such as LL then we bought him. They sign a the #3 class in the nation and the players in that class tweet out about Z-71's and Range Rovers plus posting pics of large amounts of cash and everything is on the up and up. Freeze is just a hell of a recruiter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    thank God! You're right, they can't handle that MSU is no longer "lil brother"..........
    I thought I was about to the other day. To be honest, I was even trying to push a mods buttons hard enough to see if I could get booted. But, since everything I was saying was 100% true I guess that allowed me to stay...don't know.

vCash
    Don't feed the trolls. I guarantee you they don't even believe what they're writing.

2014 was a magical season and I'm still soaking up. #1 for five weeks in a row. Damn. We kicked a lot of ass last year. And most of us feel we can do even better - and so do the rebels if you read between the lines. They aren't saying we peaked - they're saying we have room to improve and I agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Yeah, I'm on that site too. It amazes me how as soon as you talk them into a corner all they can come back with is 31-17. For a a game that is just another game to them and has no special meaning because we aren't their real rival they sure are quick to throw the score up as soon a they start to lose an argument. It is simply beyond comprehension how arrogant and delusional the typical bear is. We sign a top rated player such as LL then we bought him. They sign a the #3 class in the nation and the players in that class tweet out about Z-71's and Range Rovers plus posting pics of large amounts of cash and everything is on the up and up. Freeze is just a hell of a recruiter.
    When did they sign the #3 class in the nation?

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    Fwiw, the shit show & rebal delusions are what makes it entertaining lol

vCash
    I agree with you about their irrationally but honestly, 31-17 is a pretty good comeback when you don't have anything else. I used 17-10 a few times myself last year. Maybe it's just me but no season is "great" unless it includes a win in the EB. And no season is a disaster or a fail if it includes a win in that game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I got dragged into a State-Ole Missus smack group on Facebook.
    I stopped here.

vCash
    I quit arguing years ago. I enjoy our Success, and their failures. The Only people I talk Football with are MSU guys. A heck of a lot less stressful.
    Plus debating with them is futile. They never let facts get in the way of hyperbole.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    When did they sign the #3 class in the nation?
    Whatever their class a couple years ago was ranked that had paidwell, Robert Kimdashian, and big softie. I thought it was 3 or thereabouts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Whatever their class a couple years ago was ranked that had paidwell, Robert Kimdashian, and big softie. I thought it was 3 or thereabouts.
    Rivals - #7
    ESPN - #5
    247 - #4
    247 Composite - #8 (4th in the SEC)
    Scout #10
    Last edited by Dawgtini; 02-10-2015 at 01:09 PM. Reason: asfd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgtini View Post
    Rivals - #7
    ESPN - #5
    247 - #4
    247 Composite - #8 (4th in the SEC)
    Scout #10
    Not to mention that any "2 years later reranking" would knock them out of the top 15.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by #660000 View Post
    I stopped here.
    +1

vCash
    facebook is da debil

That said, thanks for starting this site.

vCash
    I also got added to that group by someone and was able to tolerate it for almost a week...never posted, just got enough of reading the BS. Go to the group and click "unfollow". You can go back if you like but don't see the posts.