Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Justin Conner flip?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Don't concede aj brown just yet
    I think brown just wants to be recruited. Or who knows maybe he does want leave Starkville. It's always odd to me that when a kid grew up an OM fan or lives within 5 counties of there they are locked in to OM. But when kids are around the Starkville area they say they want to play somewhere else

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    I think brown just wants to be recruited. Or who knows maybe he does want leave Starkville. It's always odd to me that when a kid grew up an OM fan or lives within 5 counties of there they are locked in to OM. But when kids are around the Starkville area they say they want to play somewhere else
    Us north Mississippians are a sheltered people. Well, most of us, not me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hailmari View Post
    Us north Mississippians are a sheltered people. Well, most of us, not me.
    The truth, as some one who currently lives in Lafayette co. There a few of us stranded behind enemy lines. We fight the good fight, but after an egg bowl loss, it is gonna be a rough rest of the year. Prayers appreciated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayburn8 View Post
    The truth, as some one who currently lives in Lafayette co. There a few of us stranded behind enemy lines. We fight the good fight, but after an egg bowl loss, it is gonna be a rough rest of the year. Prayers appreciated.
    Right there with you Rayburn. It's not the easiest life but someone has to do it. As for the other kid from Oxford, his name is Eli Johnson and he plays for the county school here in town, Lafayette High School.

vCash
    Remind me of the last time we lost a kid anywhere near Starkville that we wanted? You just made that up...

OM doesn't miss on Panola kids -- msu doesn't miss on Starkville/West Point kids. Maybe one guy per decade...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by engie View Post
    Remind me of the last time we lost a kid anywhere near Starkville that we wanted? You just made that up...

OM doesn't miss on Panola kids -- msu doesn't miss on Starkville/West Point kids. Maybe one guy per decade...
    Thanks for putting me in my place. I needed that. Sorry I didn't make a spread sheet showing the demographics. And Did i say we lose them. nope I didn't. You're such a douchebag
    Last edited by GreenheadDawg; 02-10-2015 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Engie is a tool

vCash
    Every heard of Freddy Millons? Bama sure has.

As for near Starkville, I'd say Noxubee County is near. OM has sure gotten more than the should have from Noxubee.
    Last edited by M.Fillmore; 02-10-2015 at 08:58 AM. Reason: added Noxubee
    The Plantation has never won an SEC regular season Championship in ANY men's sport with an integrated team. That defines irrelevance.

vCash
    We'll get Brown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    We'll get Brown
    He's as close to to a have to get as I can see this year. We're gonna be losing some very good receivers the next 2 years

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    Ole Miss seems to have a lock on the Panola County kids. The only ones I remember us getting are Derek Pegues, Kevin Cooper, and a lineman from North Panola that never contributed.
    Kendrick Market, Omar Henderson, Demetric Wright. North Panola almost never produces any college players , so you can't really count it. SP is "The Pipeline." And the NP player you're thinking of is Templeton Hardy.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    We aren't going to flip the NP kid, and it's not that big a deal....

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Everybody needs to relax on AJ & just let his recruitment play out. We'd be wise to think of Fletcher Adams when we freak out over anything that AJ says. We'll have to recruit him hard but some kids don't want to feel taken for granted whether by coaches or fans.

vCash
    Hailstate to my other brothers behind enemy lines lol

vCash

what about Philadelphia ?
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    Josh Boyd to us
    Cj to OM

There haven't been many players from here lately

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    If Philly counts for us, Memphis must count for them. Or Southaven/Olive Branch bare minimum...

Hour+ away isn't our backyard anymore...

vCash
    Thanks for putting me in my place. I needed that. Sorry I didn't make a spread sheet showing the demographics. And Did i say we lose them. nope I didn't. You're such a douchebag
    Show some "demographics" if you want -- you are still wrong and the argument you made was ridiculous "poor ole msu" bullshit. If you don't want to be called on it -- think it thru a lot better. Or at least base it in some fact whatsoever. Which you already know you didn't do -- since you immediately went to name calling rather than trying to explain yourself.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    With all these post from "Dog's behind enemy lines", we need to form a mini chapter and get together on occasion; watch some baseball, drink some beer, eat some wings, etc, etc. What do ya'll think?

vCash

Pat Patterson?? Also, the whole "relax about AJ" sounds like the whole "relax about Gabe" from Yazoo line we heard all year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonState View Post
    Pat Patterson?? Also, the whole "relax about AJ" sounds like the whole "relax about Gabe" from Yazoo line we heard all year.
    By all means, freak out then