Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: THE Walking Dead thread

vCash
    I think Carol wants her to kill the hair dresser's kid along with her husband too because of what he knows. As sadistic as they have made Carol's character here lately I am starting to wonder if maybe she doesn't survive the season. I agree on Maggie. Her character is nothing now and the only reason they keep her is for the eye candy factor. I'm just waiting to see how and when they bring Morgan back into the show. They have to be going to use him somehow. Why else would he have gotten 30 seconds of air time in a couple of shows? Anybody else think they are about to turn Eugene into a certified bad ass? Was nice to see Abraham back to his old self again. I think he and Rick are going to do some major house cleaning in the season finale.

vCash
    I know a little about the comics but not a whole lot. I know with Jessie's husband, they are following the script so to speak. Still, it irritates me a little how Hollywood always seems to want to portray the love interest's husband, wife or significant other with some kind of unacceptable flaw so that it's "okay" for the protagonist to "rescue" them. Honestly, Rick is a POS if he sleeps with her. So, the husband has to be a bad guy so the fanbase will ignore the adultery and let it be "okay" instead of seeing Rick for what he has become if he murders her husband and takes her.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    What I'm interested to find out is how Deanna will soak all this in and react. Will she take the bait form the "angel of light," who ironically is actually Gabriel? He doesn't mention the unspeakable betrayal he committed. Or since Deanna is supposed to be good at reading people, will she figure out that Gabriel just "doesn't get it" when it comes to what has to happen out there?
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    i think Carol likes the Kid. I also believe Sasha is going to play a huge part with Her rifle in the tower

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    i think Carol likes the Kid. I also believe Sasha is going to play a huge part with Her rifle in the tower
    If you watched the "On the next Walking Dead" preview this is very clear.

vCash
    Great episode except one thing....when you are in a revolving door, need to break the glass, AND YOU'VE GOT A GUN IN YOUR HANDS, what should you do?

Tell me they were out of bullets because I missed that if that's the case.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlabLoser View Post
    Great episode except one thing....when you are in a revolving door, need to break the glass, AND YOU'VE GOT A GUN IN YOUR HANDS, what should you do?

Tell me they were out of bullets because I missed that if that's the case.
    Glen and Noah were indeed out of ammo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    i think Carol likes the Kid.
    I think she does too and doesn't want to get too close. If you think about her losing her kid, then the crazy girl and her sister, and then Beth (not really a kid but another young person she was close to). I'm guessing she doesn't want to get close to another young person so she can spare herself some pain if she loses them too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsCoach21 View Post
    I think she does too and doesn't want to get too close. If you think about her losing her kid, then the crazy girl and her sister, and then Beth (not really a kid but another young person she was close to). I'm guessing she doesn't want to get close to another young person so she can spare herself some pain if she loses them too.
    May be right. About the only thing I am pretty much positive of now is I think this season finale is going to see a lot of people assume room temperature and I still think multiple regular cast members will be among that group.

vCash
    Finally got caught up after slacking a couple of weeks. I thought Rick might cap the husband. He's definitely been outside too long and needs to re-acclimate. The group is stronger than the others, which is ironically the source of the problem with Alexandria. It sucks that it's all going to blow up.

Carol is definitely hard as steel now. Threatening the kid was way overboard. Basically, she's an overprotective grizzly bear when it comes to the group. I think she wants Rick to kill the husband based on what she went through.

I'm a little surprised they killed Noah so quickly after killing Beth. Figured he'd be around a little longer. But he was probably the most dispensable character from the group, so my feelings aren't hurt.

All of you rooting for Carl to die can just stop. He's every bit as much a central character as Rick. And he's not the whiny little bitch he was in season 2 either. The comics focus on him and Michonne as much as Rick, so those 3 are safe.

I definitely see a couple more big time deaths coming before the season is over. I think Sasha is on borrowed time for sure. And I figure at least one of Tara, Rosita, and Abraham bite the dust. Wouldn't be surprised to see Glenn and/or Maggie go, too.

The Preacher needs to be gutted by Rick or Maggie. He just doesn't get it. I might throw a party when he finally goes. I'm just hoping Dianna can see that he's a nut job who doesn't understand what it's really like.

I'm also rooting for Rick and the blonde to hook up. The show could use some more eye candy, especially if Sasha and 1-2 other females go soon. Fairly certain they're going to have Rick kill hubby, so that might complicate the situation, even if he really is beating her and the kid. Everything is about survival for Carl & Judith with Rick right now. I just hope he stops being a paranoid bastard soon. He really is psychotic right now.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    I agree with WMD that the only characters that are safe are Rick, Carl, and Michonne. Likely, the only way one of them dies is if the actor wants off the show and will not be convinced otherwise.

Let me remind y'all of something knawing at the back of my mind as we approach the end of the season. Even I had kind of forgetten this.

Aaron WAS ABLE TO LISTEN TO THE GROUP FROM A DISTANCE with some tech assistance. All these plans Rick and crew are making may be well known by Deanna and her people. How is this going to end?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    I agree with WMD that the only characters that are safe are Rick, Carl, and Michonne. Likely, the only way one of them dies is if the actor wants off the show and will not be convinced otherwise.

Let me remind y'all of something knawing at the back of my mind as we approach the end of the season. Even I had kind of forgetten this.

Aaron WAS ABLE TO LISTEN TO THE GROUP FROM A DISTANCE with some tech assistance. All these plans Rick and crew are making may be well known by Deanna and her people.
    How is this going to end?
    Good point. I had forgotten.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post

Aaron WAS ABLE TO LISTEN TO THE GROUP FROM A DISTANCE with some tech assistance. All these plans Rick and crew are making may be well known by Deanna and her people. How is this going to end?

We know he did that while he was following them, but do we know that it's happening inside the walls?

vCash
    Hail yeah! Way to take charge Michonne. Rick can try to convince himself he means well but he's been thinking with his dong for several episodes now.

He and Deanna are both wrong. She can't just look the other way and if Rick wants to be constable then lock Pete in a basement somewhere, figure out some way to have some sort of process and then lock him up a couple of years or some suitable time. You'be got be hard when dealing with the outside world but you Don't digress to murdering a man to take his wife. It's monstrous. So was Pete but punish him Don't murder him when you're real motivation (as revealed by Rick's own mouth) is p___y.

vCash
    doesn't matter now. Rick's gone apechit.

Sets up great for the season finale. I hope we at least know where everyone stands by the end of the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    doesn't matter now. Rick's gone apechit.

Sets up great for the season finale. I hope we at least know where everyone stands by the end of the season.
    I get the impression that Deanna's gonna exile him setting up a heck of a season six!

vCash
    I guess they put a W in Rick's head and kick his ass out.

vCash
    I would love for him to be exiled and team up with Morgan to take the place over. Carol would be their mole on the inside feeding them information and slipping them supplies along with Deanna's boy. She forces him to be the mule. Or while he is exiled the wolves attack and he is outside the gate and survives and is able to come in and help save the part of his crew that is still alive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    I would love for him to be exiled and team up with Morgan to take the place over. Carol would be their mole on the inside feeding them information and slipping them supplies along with Deanna's boy. She forces him to be the mule. Or while he is exiled the wolves attack and he is outside the gate and survives and is able to come in and help save the part of his crew that is still alive.
    This is what I was thinking. Rick gets kicked out but the wolves attack and he comes in and saves some folks. Loses a few and gains a few. I think Sasha is gone. I think she went to the end like Michonne but went on over. She needs to go somewhere like Morgan did and just kill zombies.

I am wondering if Glenn or Maggie survives. Maggie is just not interesting now and Glenn is being too optimistic like Bob. I think Nicholas kills Glenn since he had Rick's hidden gun.

vCash
    Morgan!!!!