Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
I'm syked for next week. sunday night left me hangin' . Rick is one paranoid dude, but I guess he has the right to be based on past experiences. someone help me out. the last time they went to a "camp", the shit hit the fan. what exactly was wrong with that camp? I remember them being jailed in a train car. how did that shit end? what was the problem with those leaders of that camp? and what the 17 is up with that hospital in the ATL with that head police bitch?
train camp was a group that mutilated people like cattle and ate them I think. they escaped thanks to Carol.

the hospital is where Beth died during a "prisoner" exchange. they basically held people captive and made them "work off" their hospital bills after they came to "save" them. There was a power struggle in that group that had split them in two, but they weren't all crazy bad people like the other camp.

The governors city was ok too, but they had the group that went out and killed groups for resources. most people in the community didn't realize it. I suspect "Alexandria" may be something similar to that... good appearance initially but some really nasty stuff going on behind the scenes. I don't know that. Just speculation based on what I've seen so far.