Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
I disagree with 2 things:

1. Josh doesn't "need to hit the road". I wish him good luck. I don't think he's ready, but I wish him the best.

2. I think dak will get better. If dak can learn to throw the deep ball better, our offense will be extremely hard to defend. We can't complete the homerun ball right now, but I have faith dak fixes that by next season
1. Disagree. He is graduating this Spring and won't be getting any better. Hopefully, Robinson realizes the reality that he may not get drafted and may get cut, but he still has just as good a chance now as he would next year, without having to risk injury. I don't think Josh is ready either, but I'm not sure what another year would other than risk his chance or getting hurt and blowing what little chance he may have.

2. Completely agree. Dak has gotten immensely better, but his deep ball leaves a lot to be desired. He needs to arch his back more and get his ass into it. He throws it way to low. He can really improve on those and he needs to improve his touch on check down passes.

Dak throws a football like Lebron James shoots a basketball. Lebron is an effective shooter, but will never be an elite shooter because his shot is too hard. Whereas Ray Allen and Dirk are elite shooters because they have such a soft, lofty shot. Dak needs to develop that feel and touch on his passes. If he does that, he may we be a first round pick next year.