Bottle of Blantons
    Orange Bowl T-Shirt
    Tree Stand
    Whiskey Stones

vCash
    1st class ticket to Miami
    Suite at the ritz Carlton key biscayne
    50 yard line lower level tickets

Ok, I'm lying... She did get me cool state attire and some tools I wanted. I'm happy

vCash
    Santa bought my 16 year old daughter a new ford focus...her expression priceless!!! I got socks.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RTO Dawg View Post
    Santa bought my 16 year old daughter a new ford focus...her expression priceless!!! I got socks.....
    vCash
    That's pretty funny

vCash
    I feel your pain...
    My musician kids got the cool stuff - A nice keyboard for the 15 yo girl and new set of 6 cymbals for the 13 yo boy's drum kit.

I did get an excellent Wally Moose Egg Nog glass - that is much better than socks!

vCash
    I got a great gift:

Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Got an anemometer rated to 150mph. I'm ready for the spring severe weather season.

vCash
    Bunnahabhain 18 (my old favorite)
    Glenfiddich Special Reserve (never had it before, OH MY GOODNESS IT'S GOOD, as of now my new favorite)
    Enough gift cards for an IPhone 6/64k. The on/off button of my 5/16k is non-functional.
    This one is geeky as heck but I was a collector of Avalon Hill Wargames back in the day. Some of them survived to this day in my collection and some didn't. I got enough Amazon gift cards to buy 8 of them (all out of print) I either never had or didn't survive till now in my collection.
    All in all it was great Christmas.

Cadaver, my wife organized her office Christmas party last year and the place she had a deal with screwed it up and KNEW they screwed it up. To make peace they gave her three bottles, one awful bottle of champaign, one decent bottle of wine, and one bottle of Blanton's. My wife is a wine drinker (so am I). We both enjoyed the wine. I drank the bubbly, it gave me a buzz on Christmas Eve last year, it totally sucked otherwise. The BLANTON'S I had to myself and I now HAVE to keep on hand. DAMN those guys. I'm not a bourbon drinker (see my scotch stuff above) but Blanton's is stinking awesome.

vCash
    I built my 10 year old daughter a small ninja warrior course in the yard. I got a bazinga t-shirt

vCash
    Did that last year with a Mustang (along with a BIG contribution from his grand parents) for my son. My dad was his first passenger. Dad died on Feb. 15th, 2014. THAT ride was priceless. I have video of that moment. THAT is beyond priceless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BorneDawg View Post
    I built my 10 year old daughter a small ninja warrior course in the yard. I got a bazinga t-shirt
    vCash
    I received spending money for Miami. I didn't have the heart to tell my family how many bucket sized drinks on South Beach they just bought me.

vCash
    Shimano baitcaster combo
    50 packs of vortex shad
    Fishing shirts
    1k in bass pro gift cards
    Various assortment of restaurant gift cards

Last but not least, a house in your neighborhood Cadaver. Cheers to your property value. A beast in the hood lowers it I hear...

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Got an out of state Arkansas hunting license and Duck stamps. Duck hunting the next few days in Stuttgart. Girlfriend is from Little Rock and her parents got me the licenses for Christmas. Hope it works out tomorrow.

Merry Christmas everyone.

vCash
    My dad got my 3 daughters(16,14,10)cowbells....when they rang them $100 came out of each.....

vCash
    left alone.

priceless...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Got an out of state Arkansas hunting license and Duck stamps. Duck hunting the next few days in Stuttgart. Girlfriend is from Little Rock and her parents got me the licenses for Christmas. Hope it works out tomorrow.

Awesome... Ill be in duckin also

vCash

I hope your few days in Stuttgart beat my one day with my in-laws there a while back. The support system, the guides, and club we hunted with were SUPERB and INCREDIBLE. The fact remained that we never fired a shot. "You should have been here yesterday boys." The story of my life as far as guided hunts or fishing trips are concerned.

vCash

I will be in Stuttgart on Sunday and hunt Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully more ducks this year.