Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ok, let's hear it....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AgDawg View Post
    I got a few small things but drinking good bourbon and laughing with my dad and brother has been priceless as we don't get a chance to see each other very often
    Best gift ever.^^^^^^
    Kids and wife made out like bandits. 3 teenAge girls gets expensive, but I always enjoy my new Jockey underware.
    Last edited by Drugdog; 12-26-2014 at 10:53 AM.

vCash
    I got my kids being happy with what they got. Personally I did not get anything but watching my kids was the best present.

vCash
    flu.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    State82, that is cool. Let me ask you a question....what do you do with your BB gun? I have one that has a scope and everything that my grandfather gave me, and I am wanting to have some fun with it. Any ideas other than shooting squirrels or shooting at cans, etc? Trying to come up with a game or something that me and my bro and dad can compete on tomrrow, and the BB gun could be fun. Any fun suggestions? I know that is a dumb question, but shooting at pine cones and crap gets old quick, ha
    I thought about just putting it up but I'm gonna have to take some pot shots at the pesky squirrels that are terrorizing my attic. Other than that it's mainly just a novelty item but it's kinda cool.

vCash
    Iphone 6+ 128 GB. Impressed thus far.

Banned
    vCash
    The Big Bang Theory season 7. Love me some BBT. My brother got our dad an MSU football with "The Road to #1" printed on it, and all of the games State won plus the scores. That was pretty neat.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Concert tickets, State pint glasses for my glassware collection, Superman cologne, drunk leprechaun boxers, and tickets to the 420 fest in Atlanta.

vCash
    MSU football vault, pretty cool book, it belongs on the coffee table of every state fan. Some wusthof kitchen knives I've been wanting, a starkvegas shirt, and a new pair of maui jim sunglasses

vCash
    Best gift of the day: an hour long walk with my college age daughters. Just talking and laughter the whole time.

vCash
    Got my 19 yo daughter an i6 phone with all the bells and whistles, me and the wife exchanged underwear, socks, etc. My wife indulged me and let me listen twice to the new Collective Soul cd release ( a Christmas day stream only, the actual release to be in March/April ) and a promissory note for premium tickets, overnight arrangements, etc. for a show on the next tour. My wife got equipped with some of the new kitchen items she had been wanting coffee maker, microwave, griddle etc. back around Thanksgiving. The best thing of all is that the TBS Christmas Story annual movie marathon was not on TV at any place we went and never appeared on the home TV's, that was superb in itself.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AgDawg View Post
    I will be in Stuttgart on Sunday and hunt Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully more ducks this year.
    They were flying pretty well today. We didn't limit out but got to shoot a few. Bagged a Mallard Drake and Hen and a Wood Drake On 5 shots. We couldn't get many to come in close. Hunters all around but it's just fun to be out there.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    The bed or the gift card?
    Ha! Shit obviously the gift card.