Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BYU CLASS vs MEMPHIS CLASS

vCash

BYU CLASS vs MEMPHIS CLASS

Nothing like sucker punches on both sides.

vCash
    Haha that one byu dude running around with a busted eye trying to cheapshot people got what he deserved. Who knew the Miami beach bowl could be so exciting

vCash
    No team talks more trash than BYU.

vCash

Game confirmed two deeply held beliefs ...

Fuentes is a really good college football coach, done a fantastic job at Memphis. And, BYU is the dirtiest team in the U S of A. Memphis is definitely not innocent but BYU is just plain dirty.

Several of those cheap shots deserve multiple game suspensions if not outright banning from CFB on BOTH teams. And, several coaches were also actively pushing and shoving too.
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Can someone post the fight. At the dentist office with my daughter. Please.

vCash
    Clear shots of 12 for byu cheap shotting with punches from behind. If he isn't a senior he needs a hefty penalty

vCash
    I find no fault with anything Memphis did.

vCash
    Kelly to byu?*

vCash
    12 for BYU jumped in the middle (without a helmet) and started swinging. He whiffed. Someone from Memphis clocked him good. Then he gave a cheap shot to another Memphis player from behind.
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    Here's the summary if you missed it. W video

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/...awl-beach-bowl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post
    Fuentes is a really good college football coach, done a fantastic job at Memphis. And, BYU is the dirtiest team in the U S of A. Memphis is definitely not innocent but BYU is just plain dirty.

Several of those cheap shots deserve multiple game suspensions if not outright banning from CFB on BOTH teams. And, several coaches were also actively pushing and shoving too.
    Unlike most schools BYU has personal conduct clauses for all students and if they have done something wrong they will be punished. Football is hin sight for BYU. Heck they kicked a all american basketball player out of school for having sex and their best LB right before the Utah game a few years back for drinking. There administration does not play.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 12-22-2014 at 07:25 PM.

vCash
    The trifecta, won the dance off, game and fight?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Unlike most schools BYU has personal conduct clauses for all students and if they have done something wrong they will be punished. Football is hin sight for BYU. Heck they kicked a all american basketball player out of school for having sex and their best LB right before the Utah game a few years back for drinking. There administration does not play.
    It's odd that they let their football players get away with the stuff that they do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post

Yep, the BYU football team definitely reflects poorly on Mormons.

vCash

Guess we will have to see ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Unlike most schools BYU has personal conduct clauses for all students and if they have done something wrong they will be punished. There administration does not play.
    There are a lot of schools with 'personal conduct clauses' including the military Academies' and Notre Dame BUT we will have to wait and see "IF" BYU actually does anything to the offending players. I will remain skeptical until it happens.
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Yep, the BYU football team definitely reflects poorly on Mormons.
    I dunno MM, A) bang multiple pre-teen "wives", or B) have a football brawl...?

I'll go with "B".

"It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I dunno MM, A) bang multiple pre-teen "wives", or B) have a football brawl...?

I'll go with "B".

This^^^^

I can't believe I'm agreeing with Tusk......it's time to put the bottle down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I find no fault with anything Memphis did.
    I agree with this... BYU is very dirty, they played a southern team from a tough city and met their match. They might be able to get away with their cheap shots against some of the western teams, not Memphis.

vCash
    Lotta pent up aggression from only being able to soak was let loose yesterday

vCash
    I won't lie, watching Tiger High beat the hell out of the Mormons made me smile. BYU just thinks they're hard. They found out what hard is when they decided to fight a bunch of inner city Memphis kids. I HATE BYU and will never forget or forgive that 2001 screw job.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22