Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All of you who wanted Stans gone so bad deserve this shit ass team so suck it up!

vCash

All of you who wanted Stans gone so bad deserve this shit ass team so suck it up!

If RR isn't gone after this season scott needs to be fired

vCash
    Only problem is scott would probably hire Danny Henderson (assistant coach at Boise state)

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    It's better than dealing with the ****ing garbage embarrassment stains made our program. We will fire ray and get a better coach. The floor embarrassment can be fixed.

vCash
    At least we didn't have teammates get into a fight on national television.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    At least we didn't have teammates get into a fight on national television.
    I'm not sure this team has any fight in them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    It's better than dealing with the ****ing garbage embarrassment stains made our program. We will fire ray and get a better coach. The floor embarrassment can be fixed.
    No... not even close. There was no plan by the AD evidently to replace "stains". How far from retirement was he? Maybe a better path would have been to give him that time to straighten up the team and start the process of "what if he retires? would you be interested?"

Say what you want about Stans, he won.. and your comment will never erase that from MSU history.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Yeah he won. At some point the price of those victories overrides the worth of said victories. The program needed to be tore down and fixed. It's in that process.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Only problem is scott would probably hire Danny Henderson (assistant coach at Boise state)
    Who is Danny's assistant?

vCash
    I'm not sure this team has any fight in them
    No doubt..... makes no sense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    No... not even close. There was no plan by the AD evidently to replace "stains". How far from retirement was he? Maybe a better path would have been to give him that time to straighten up the team and start the process of "what if he retires? would you be interested?"

Say what you want about Stans, he won.. and your comment will never erase that from MSU history.
    You honestly think what we are going through now and culminating in a loss to Arkansas state is worse than what we went through then culminating in being on sports center for our players fighting each other? In Hawaii??? How do you fight anyone in ****in hawaii. Much less a team mate. This isn't good. But it isn't as bad as that

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    You honestly think what we are going through now and culminating in a loss to Arkansas state is worse than what we went through then culminating in being on sports center for our players fighting each other? In Hawaii??? How do you fight anyone in ****in hawaii. Much less a team mate. This isn't good. But it isn't as bad as that
    Ditto.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    I just wish Stansbury had kicked both players off the team for that fight. We'd most likely have stansbury and a winning basketball program tonight

vCash
    I just wish Stansbury had kicked both players off the team for that fight. We'd most likely have stansbury and a winning basketball program tonight
    And Malik Newman locked up

vCash
    We don't need to rehas this for the 10,000 time. The program was basically where Jackie left football. He had lost the program and it was getting worse. We just happened to keep making NIT. Problem is we had NCAA talent.

Ideally we wouldn't have had to tear down the program but it happened after injuries and disciplinary actions. This ray got a pass until now and if we were fighting our tails off he'd probably even get a pass this year.

But we are not seeing the X and O improvement at this point or the hustle. And you've got to have that or talent to be a winning program. If you don't have either then it's time to find a new leader

vCash
    Im not saying he was a bad coach. He wasn't and if he woulda handled it like that maybe you're right. Maybe not. No way to tell. But at the end of the day he didn't and we had no choice IMO. Maybe Ray can manage to turn it around. Though my faith is draining rapidly, I would much rather not see us on sportscenter than see us for something like a fight among the team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    We don't need to rehas this for the 10,000 time. The program was basically where Jackie left football. He had lost the program and it was getting worse. We just happened to keep making NIT. Problem is we had NCAA talent.

Ideally we wouldn't have had to tear down the program but it happened after injuries and disciplinary actions. This ray got a pass until now and if we were fighting our tails off he'd probably even get a pass this year.

But we are not seeing the X and O improvement at this point or the hustle. And you've got to have that or talent to be a winning program. If you don't have either then it's time to find a new leader
    Spot on.

Banned
    vCash
    Who cares. The sport of college basketball as a whole is garbage. The SEC is Cheatapari and everbody else regardless. So ultimately what does it matter if we are 2nd or 14th in this joke of a league?

vCash
    Matters alot to me...

Banned
    vCash
    In this case I will gladly take the ugly fat chick who is good with our kids, blows me every night, cooks well, shuts her mouth during ballgames, and keeps a clean house. (Ray's team)

It's better than being married to the hot chick who gives me sex once a month (but sleeps with the neighbor 4 times a week), nags during ballgames, tried to stab me while I was sleeping, keyed my car, and drained my bank account and retirement fund before she left me for my best friend. (Stansbury's team). And the bitch couldn't even make a grilled cheese.

vCash
    Not really sure we deserved it, but I guess we can't really be too pissed off. There was definitely a risk that we wouldn't make a good hire, but Stansbury's time was done as, now appears, is Ray's.