Thread: Bears

Banned
    vCash

Bears

Do you associate with any? I personally do not. I know of some friends that talk to a few but I think you can't be a diehard fan and have any relationships across enemy lines. How do others feel?

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    1 of my best friends is an OM grad/fan. I don't see how being friends with an OM fan makes you any less of a MSU fan.

vCash
    I have friends and family that went to Ole Miss, so I associate with them. All is good until the egg bowl.

vCash
    Tons of OM fans, and also family that graduated from OM. The ones I'm friends with are good people.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    1 of my best friends is an OM grad/fan. I don't see how being friends with an OM fan makes you any less of a MSU fan.
    I don't get it. Do yall just talk crootin, 5 starz and the next premaddona commits?

Banned
    vCash
    But I certainly understand family so no problem with that.

vCash
    Yeah my best bud is a OM fan and we don't have any issues. But he is one of the few good fans in Oxford, not like the normal ones

vCash
    I pick my friends by who I know will have my back and will be there when I need them or they need me. The college they root for has nothing to do with friendship.

vCash
    This is a troll thread
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Stupid thread is stupid? Yupp....
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    This is a troll thread

I've already banned this dude once, but everyone acted like I was trigger happy. Looks like ole CD's troll radar was working just perfectly.

Edited: For some reason it won't let me ban him. One of you guys do it, and can one of my fellow mods please PM me the directions on how to permanently ban? I may not have that privilege, but if so, I need to know how to work the big hamma
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 12-19-2014 at 06:12 PM.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    He gone