I want you guys opinions on this. It was a private club and the 2 guys knew each other but weren't hunting together. Both over 50. One guy gets out of stand and leaves his orange in the stand. As he's walking the other guy shoots and kills him.

I've read on other boards folks saying the gentlemen who didn't wear his orange made a big mistake. I think the guy that shot made a bigger one. I feel like if you are a sportsman, it is s privilege and not a right. To maintain that privilege you need to obey certain guidelines. If you can't see well enough in the woods to determine what it is you're shooting, you don't take the shot. At a minimum I think the shooter should have his hunting privlages revoked for life and he should get sued for wrongful death. I Can't decide if I think he should be charged criminally.

I know if I run over someone in my boat, even if it's an accident, I could be held responsible for my negligence. What do you guys think? Am I overrreacting or is shooting a person while deer hunting inexcusable?