vCash

Buy/sell... We have a DC before Orange bowl

What you guys say?

vCash
    SELL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    What you guys say?
    100% Sell. CDM doesn't make rush decisions on coordinator hires. He has found two really good DC's (Diaz/Collins), he will find another one, but he will be patient.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    100% Sell. CDM doesn't make rush decisions on coordinator hires. He has found two really good DC's (Diaz/Collins), he will find another one, but he will be patient.
    Unless he already had one lined up.

vCash
    Buy, but I don't think having the new DC for the bowl game will be a reason we go ahead and do it. I don't think it matters a whole lot. He wouldn't be able to install his own defense for the game, and calling someone else's defense wouldn't serve as any type of audition like it did for Collins after 2012 since the new DC obviously would have already been hired.

vCash
    Sell... we will have plenty of time to analyze and interview after the bowl game. no reason to make a quick decision

vCash
    Buy, but it won't be announced until after.

vCash
    Somebody has to be the one to ask. How will this affect how well we are prepared to stop the TO?
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Somebody has to be the one to ask. How will this affect how well we are prepared to stop the TO?
    I think our chances of beating GT just took a big hit....but I may be wrong. Will be interesting to see if we look unprepared

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I think our chances of beating GT just took a big hit....but I may be wrong. Will be interesting to see if we look unprepared
    I think we'll be fine. Hopefully our defensive staff looks at this as an opportunity.

vCash
    I agree with you but it shouldn't matter. It's the easiest offense in college football to prepare for when you have 2 weeks or more. I'll be pleasantly surprised at this point if we stop them.

Back on topic, Sell.

vCash
    I think so as well .... the spread was 7 pts ... wonder if Vegas will move off of that number ?
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Hell just let Mullen coach the D..I see where he's coaching LBs today...

vCash
    Idk know about the new coach, but I think our chances of beating Tech definitely took a hit. They are going to move the ball and score, we will have to outscore them and not waste drives. There's no doubt this move is distracting for the defense.