Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jessica Chambers article (crazy read)

vCash
    The gangs there are loosely involved with South Panola football. But Pogue had nothing to do with this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    The gangs there are loosely involved with South Panola football. But Pogue had nothing to do with this.
    I don't know if I'd even say that. If definitely say the community has a gang problem and in turn the football team has some Gang members. That's not shocking. Most public schools do. I def agree that Pogue is not involved. Dumb for that Twitter to even insinuate that. What I will say is that if the kids on your team are posting a lot of gang related pictures on the social media, someone on the staff should notice and it should be addressed.

vCash
    SP's administration is a bunch of incompetent liberal fools (kinda redundant, since there's not another type of liberal). They don't care, so long as football continues to excel. Quite bluntly, it's the only thing the county has to take pride in, so no one is going to rock the boat without a reason bigger than kids being idiots on Twitter. It shouldn't be that way, but it is. Football is bigger than essentially everything at SP.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

Banned
    vCash
    No reason this case shouldn't get solved in a week. Whose the dude filling up gas in a gas tank at the gas station right after JC arrives and one hour before she gets burned alive by someone using a tank filled with gas? This guy and whoever the **** deleted it off the tape need to be thoroughly interrogated. This case makes me sick. Everyone in that town ages 14-35 knows exactly who killed her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    No reason this case shouldn't get solved in a week. Whose the dude filling up gas in a gas tank at the gas station right after JC arrives and one hour before she gets burned alive by someone using a tank filled with gas? This guy and whoever the **** deleted it off the tape need to be thoroughly interrogated. This case makes me sick. Everyone in that town ages 14-35 knows exactly who killed her.
    No, they don't. That's the problem. The cast of characters involved is a VERY complex web. That said, if I were in charge, we'd invoke the Patriot Act on the Ali Alsani kid and rendition his ass down to Gitmo. Then I waterboard his ass until he gives up the sleeper cell he's running and everything he knows about the Chambers murder.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    No, they don't. That's the problem. The cast of characters involved is a VERY complex web. That said, if I were in charge, we'd invoke the Patriot Act on the Ali Alsani kid and rendition his ass down to Gitmo. Then I waterboard his ass until he gives up the sleeper cell he's running and everything he knows about the Chambers murder.
    I like this plan. +1

vCash
    Up the reward. Relocate the reliable informant. This case seems to have faded in the minds of the public.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    And you know all of this because you saw some facebook posts?

Where you Sherlock Holmes in another life?****