Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Chambers article (crazy read)

vCash

Jessica Chambers article (crazy read)

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...y-mississippi/

With all the factors in this story, I have a theory. She was arrested on drug charges and wore a wire for the sheffiff's department to set up dealers. Word got out. That woukd give motive to the extreme act. It was definitely personal. Also explains the gas being poured into her mouth = example to others who talk to the cops. The police have done a terrible job with facts in this case but perhaps it's because they did a crappy job protecting her as they had her in the streets "working" for them. Someone will eventually come forward but the fashion in which this murder took place is serving as intimidation. Who wants to be the next snitch in that community?

My personal feelings are that it was a horrendous crime and the folks that did it deserve the harshest of consequences. Above it just my theory on motives and such.

Banned
    vCash
    My theory is that everyone in that little neighborhood behind the gas station knows exactly who did it and why, but no one will talk because they all either trying to protect the perpetrators or fear retaliation from them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    My theory is that everyone in that little neighborhood behind the gas station knows exactly who did it and why, but no one will talk because they all either trying to protect the perpetrators or fear retaliation from them.
    I agree mostly. You have to assume there are some people who want to talk but are scared.

vCash
    they just need to ask one question to any kid wondering down the street: "who's the basest MF'r in this neighborhood?" Get that answer and you have a start.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    they just need to ask one question to any kid wondering down the street: "who's the basest MF'r in this neighborhood?" Get that answer and you have a start.
    If the police even have to ask that question they are a joke.

vCash
    Peria Jerry making the article was interesting. Not sure why that's exactly relevant, but them suggesting he has ties to the gang is pretty wild.

vCash
    Peria Jerry making the article was interesting. Not sure why that's exactly relevant, but them suggesting he has ties to the gang is pretty wild.

Even weirder is the gang dynamic that article is trying to present. There are 3 different, opposing factions within those pictures. The "Blackout Squad" isn't a affiliated group per se. A blackout squad would be the crew a traditional group would send out to kill people. I don't know if the article fully understands the culture and is trying to present it in this way but they write it as if multiple opposing factions have joined forces under an untraditional street crew moniker. I'm not sure if I'm buying. It makes no sense. I honestly think they are reaching for a conspiracy a little too high. It's likely not as complicated as they are making it sound, hence my theory in the op.

vCash
    As you know, there have been gang issues at South Panola for a LONG time. It's part of the reason why it's so hard to recruit there depending on who the kid is, and IMO it's why a lot of their former players don't pan out in college.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    As you know, there have been gang issues at South Panola for a LONG time. It's part of the reason why it's so hard to recruit there depending on who the kid is, and IMO it's why a lot of their former players don't pan out in college.
    It's scary to think about what some of these guys have/may have done.

vCash
    I didn't realize the gang problem was so bad in oxford/panola.

vCash
    I just read that whole article. Wow! I've been trying to keep up with this case. Such a terrible thing. I hope they catch the monster that did this soon.

vCash
    It's scary to think about what some of these guys have/may have done.
    I feel sorry for them. You can kind of tell that some of their players want out of there, but they just aren't allowed to leave.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I didn't realize the gang problem was so bad in oxford/panola.
    I don't think Oxford has that bad of a problem, but Batesville- yes. South Panola only has a graduation rate of around 50% as of 2-3 years ago.

vCash
    Let me get this straight ....

So ... Bubba and Ed are going to take down a Yemeni terrorist cell, the local gangs, the local drug trade and a former NFL player in one fell swoop?

I can't stand Peria Jerry, but he should be suing the &hit out of somebody for defamation.

vCash
    I agree mSUDawg. The articles point out some interesting facts but as I said, I think they're reaching way to hard for a conspiracy

vCash
    If you keep up with articles and comments each day from that site... it appears the Rabbit hole runs deep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I don't think Oxford has that bad of a problem, but Batesville- yes. South Panola only has a graduation rate of around 50% as of 2-3 years ago.
    Damn! 50%?

vCash
    I wondered when/if this would ever come up. Here is a link from twitter from one of the Anon people(I guess/think).

https://twitter.com/___Legion__

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DLGDawg View Post
    I wondered when/if this would ever come up. Here is a link from twitter from one of the Anon people(I guess/think).

https://twitter.com/___Legion__
    What football team is this talking about?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    What football team is this talking about?
    South Panola high school. That Twitter is even trying to say Pogue is complicent to a degree. I don't agree with that though