Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leaking out now that Michigan is chasing Mullen and Mora Jr

vCash
    Objectively, Michigan is a step down from Mississippi State. Money, facilities, weather, fertile recruiting, patient and realistic fan base. We have all you need. Only reason to coach at Michigan is to fulfill a childhood dream bc tradition is the only thing they can clearly beat us at.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Holmgren, Schottenheimer, Switzer seen in Ann Arbor looking at real estate.

vCash
    Ladies and Gentlemen, Don Shula

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ckDOG View Post
    Objectively, Michigan is a step down from Mississippi State. Money, facilities, weather, fertile recruiting, patient and realistic fan base. We have all you need. Only reason to coach at Michigan is to fulfill a childhood dream bc tradition is the only thing they can clearly beat us at.
    You don't think Michigan has more money than MSU? wow

vCash
    The 247 Michigan site has removed Mullen from their list.
    From the bottom of the article/list

"Names Added: Steve Addazio, Boston College

Names Removed: Bret Bielema, Arkansas; David Shaw, Stanford; Dan Mullen, Mississippi State"

http://mississippistate.247sports.co...earch-33830112

vCash
    I hear that John Heisman is going to come out of a long retirement just to coach Michigan, citing that he could reign in the boosters because they are equally corpselike***

vCash
    Al Pacino will be Head Coach with Denzel Washington bringing his five veer plays. Word is Rick Moranis will bring his daughter Becky to be MLB while he DC's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgowar View Post
    Al Pacino will be Head Coach with Denzel Washington bringing his five veer plays. Word is Rick Moranis will bring his daughter Becky to be MLB while he DC's.

Word is "The Icebox" is their top recruit
    News Report, "Mississippi State Quarterback Michael Hening Tried To Throw Himself Off Of Davis-Wade Stadium But He Was Intercepted And Ran Back For A Touchdown"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post
    If Mullen watched the Ms-Ala all star game and leaves then we got rid of a fool.
    This is pretty much my thoughts as well.

With what I saw on the field today in the MS/AL all-star game, with the right QB, MSU is close to, if not a, top 10 program. We won't be the favorites to win the SEC West or NC, but we will be in the hunt.

Outside of Alabama and sometimes LSU, every other team needs the right QB, and luckily for us, this is Mullen's specialty.

There is no reason for him to leave. He's closer to winning big at MSU

vCash
    Doesn't Jim tressel's show cause come off next year? If so, I would've given hoke another year while lining things up with tressel

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgPoundRock View Post
    Several members of the TSUN community state they want to flip her. Run Becky! Ruuuuuun!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    You don't think Michigan has more money than MSU? wow
    You do realize Mullen made more than Brady Hoke dont ya?
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash

And what does LSU want? I know they want another coach but are you insinuating

someone personally just in general. I think they'll go after Gundy.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Mullen's name is actually quite popular amongst the LSU faithful

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    This is pretty much my thoughts as well.

With what I saw on the field today in the MS/AL all-star game, with the right QB, MSU is close to, if not a, top 10 program. We won't be the favorites to win the SEC West or NC, but we will be in the hunt.

Outside of Alabama and sometimes LSU, every other team needs the right QB, and luckily for us, this is Mullen's specialty.

There is no reason for him to leave. He's closer to winning big at MSU
    Can we say Nick Fitzgerald, Elijah Staley and Nick Tiano, outstanding odds that one of those three becomes the next Dak or beyond.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    You do realize Mullen made more than Brady Hoke dont ya?
    I agree with you most of the time, but what the hell does that have to do with it. I will agree that currently MSU is a better job than Michigan, but there is no way Michigan does not have more money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgPoundRock View Post
    Gold

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MabenMaroon View Post
    Can we say Nick Fitzgerald, Elijah Staley and Nick Tiano, outstanding odds that one of those three becomes the next Dak or beyond.
    We don't know. I know that all these guy will be compared to Dak, but it's important that we allow them to be themselves.

From a talent standpoint, I think Fitz and Staley are right there with Dak and both are bigger, but Dak bring a leadership element that's really hard to ask either of these guys to fulfill. However, yes, I think the talent level is there to replace Dak.

As for Michigan, if Dan is their 5th choice, then they aren't going to back up a dump truck full of money to get him. My guess is that the would offer Dan somewhere in the neighborhood of what he makes now. If he was their first choice, then I would think differently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alldawg View Post
    I agree with you most of the time, but what the hell does that have to do with it. I will agree that currently MSU is a better job than Michigan, but there is no way Michigan does not have more money.
    Hey Reb- go back to drycleaners in Meridian and let us Bulldogs talk please....State will spend as much on a football coach as Michigan will if it has to.

vCash
    I just dont see it happening personally.

Big Ten football sux
    Michigan is not flooded with talent- his driving and flying time would increase dramatically
    It's cold as the Antarctic there
    It's not the SEC